Arcade killed me ! - Shopping and throughts 11/10/2021

 
Hihi there, this is a big spending week. xD Firstly the week sales, this cute pumpkin soup set of what next for 50l was a big steal ! And so small in li, only 4 li when linked. :o I bought the Belle Epoque saturday sale dress in blush, very lovely and class sadly its not showed on the pic I'm sorry. >< And finally this GORGEOUS hair from Sintiklia, I have huge obsession for long long hairs so I'm so happy to have one like this on sl and only for 60l style and bangs included best deal for hair in sales ! 

I was quite wise with the week sales but I totally loose it on Arcade Event, I love love gachas, I know some ppl dont, but I'm not a part of them at all. xD And since we can see numbers I decide to go everyday to try catch some nice rares and nice colors. I was lucky to have my rare Semotion Libellune bat at first play. Got a lot gachas thx to my cutest friends (Cherri ♥ and Ais) and my Lovely Boyfriend (poor him lol) ! Piggy a good friend help me to get some numbers from her lines too x). That how I can say that I have the complete outfit of Ersch Polina gacha, all white common of V.C.lab and the rare 1, the cute rare Semotion spiders 1, 3 and Semotion spiders 18, 9 and finally Semotion bat 9 ! ^^/

But the Hud of Arcade stop working for me since yesterday and no news from staff so I'm very sad bc i want to try to get the rare 2 of vclab, its the only one left I want. x) I'm still in love with my home even with lil problem with my neighboor but everything fine now no worries ! I love so much Halloween that I'm totally in the mood sl and rl. lol I also spent my store credits of shop & hop at Addams just before writing this article I was panicked I miss them but it was stil working so too happy ! This week will be taking pics of some Halloween looks I have few ideas to a spooky but pastel/cute feed for the next weeks. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts