Halloween coming very soon ! - Shopping and Throughs 18/10/21


Hihi there, Halloween is coming next to the corner so I've got a pretty halloweeny week. x) I finished my shopping at Arcade finally! To be honest the support service is awful it's more than a week I contact them and still no news even if I sent an IM, a notecard and an email... I did Flf-O-Ween, it's an awesome event ! A lot cute things for 50l, I've got Mug sweater, Half and deer ghost decor you can see on the pic, Tentacio headpiece and LuluB back drop. 

I bought the boots of Blueberry at Flf, luckily its ones I wanted for long. At saturday sale, I took the Foxwood's ghost kitty, Cynful's robe and dress from Varsity. I bought the Nutmeg decor furniture, stunning as always and West Hairstyle from Rama Salon at Happy Weekend. I was obliged to took the moon from Lagom at Wanderlust. And finally at Sokawaiisunday I bought the Cloe bag.

I catch a lot free gifts this week between Flf-O-Ween and Kustom9. The winner of the best gift is the hair I wear on the pic from Kuni, its full color pack hair with tint hud and style hud. Seeing the cost of hairstyle at Second Life it's really an awesome and generous gift here.

I took all the pics I wanted, I'm really happy with all of them, some are even better than what I planned to do at the start. I tried to tidy my inventory but with all these free gifts its complicated. xD This week is photoshop and tidying up.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts