Dust bunny make me broke and awesome gift ! - Shopping and Throughs 14/11/21

Hihi there ! I hope your week was good, mine end very good ! x) So first shopping of the week. Dust bunny ruined me this week, I have a huge love for this brand and its a french creator as a french I have to support. éé Got the cute drinks, cereal and the picnic set, yes yes all objects of FiftyLinden Friday and SaturdaySale. x) 

Got the cute table of North Oak for my lil entrance of FiftyLindenFriday. At SaturdaySale, I've got the very beautiful Mercy hairstyle of Lamb and the Zerkalo's sofa to go with my chair I bought the previous week. And I bought two cute dresses of Zahra and one of them I'm wearing on my first pic.

So after all these sales, I took some times to update my lil home that I didnt touch for like 2 weeks. I could recover some li woop woop thx to it. The living room is a lot cuter with pattern furnitures, it look less all white/blank. And for my entrance, I had a lil kinda old looking table so I gladly change it, add the lil pumpkins of Moss&mink and a lil (not really small lol) frame I found in my inventory.

I'm very happy doing this post because I had a huge gift today from Hazel, she bought me the newest Doux bellami hairstyle ^^/ I'm not a fan of this brand, but this hair wow just blow me away and looked so pretty on my avi, I was ready to save for it to be honest. xDD Gonna wear it for loooooong time, be prepared. x) I wasnt supposed to do new looks this week but I did 6, yeah a lot, on november 11 bc here its free day so nothing else to do. So this week will be photoshop and photoshop and photoshop. xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

New Living Room Set
New Entrance Decor 


Comments

Popular Posts