Happy New Year ! - Shopping and Throughs 02/01/22


Hihi there ! First look at my beautiful unicornnnn ! I could get it thanks to the nice and unique Bowchicka who gave me lindens ;;/ I'm too happy ! I love the pose you can see on the pic, so at the moment I fish with my unicorn. xD Also thanks to the sweet Mary that offer me a cute spakling winter dress that I wore a lot this week. Now happy new year !! I wish an healthy and wealthy year to everyone ! Mine was cosy and calm seeing Hawkeye serie with my mom. xD I bought the cute new year headband of Hive who putted it for 50l on marketplace. 

This week I got angry about my buys. x) Firstly Nafi's hair who is made for curvy avi but I didnt look at the side so I didnt know and got disapointed at the end. So yeah my fault snif. It would be cool if hair creators make sizes for everyone. :') I feel what curvy avi feel in general when their hairs are in their boobs and ass. I admit its the first time I had this kind of problem so maybe I was lucky until then. Also the beautiful dress by Glitzz on Happy weekend, I had to buy dress and sleeves seperated so already meh, but I liked it, it's the first time I see that. And after buying I saw that it dont hide all the nipples and the ass showing off, I was "AH that not what I wanted" so I hide with my hair and baby seal. xD

At saturday sale I bought The cute heart beret of Stoic, I was so scared that it wasnt a true white but greyish but no, really good suprise ! Then I took the kawaii tech of Mintae. After I saw that Cheezu do 40% sale so too cool ! I was disapointed they didnt do black friday. So I bought my dream beret and the cute bianca outfit in white. 

This week I'm gonna make outfits for january month, I have some ideas. Also the end of january I'm going to travel around the france for the moving of my love at my home so I need to plan things for my blog life. x) And fishing of course !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts