Happy V day !! Shopping and Throughs 14/02/22


Hihi there ! Happy Valentine Day !! Yesterday I couldn't post because I was at Naria's birthday party it was really fun I enjoyed a lot !! After I was too tired to post so here I am. This week was busy in Sl. Firstly with my love we finish 3 products of our shop, the lil floatie of cinnamoroll then the update version of the kirby figure we had in the shop and finally the bread emote. The bread emote is from tiktok and with my love we use it a lot since irl. 

So my lil shopping list :

Fifty Linden Friday :

  • Nevaeh Dress - Ison (145l lol but I liked it so I was lets goo after I wonder why I have not enough for things on event I could like -_-)
  • Strawberry Bouquet - Vespertine 
  • Renyx Bodysuit - Violent Seduction 
Saturday Sale : 
  • Red Velvet Frappuccino - ChicChica
  • Mushie & Froggie Set - Foxwood (so cute and cheap for everything you have in)
  • Dragon Hatching - Clover (well fatpack animesh with 2 options for 50l hard to do better xD)
  • Pigeon (cold) - Mishmish
Happy Weekend :
  • Love Bunnies Flying Bunny - Yokai (and this a new non animesh pets that will follow me everyday now xD)
  • Warm Candy Dress Blush - Crybunbun
I could buy the cute Mishmish pets of Kustom9 before the end of the event woo ! Ais gift me this cute meow meow not white but its ultra rare one so can't really complain lol so nice of her each time. ♥ Cherri gift me this awesome yorkie bag special, I was so shocked bc its hard to get special really too nice of her, I loveeeee it ! Its white and pink so perfect for my looks. Starting this week Looks for my flickr will be post random day ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts