Whales and Cuties ! Shopping and Throughs 13/03/22

 
Hihi there ! This week was a big changement for me and my sl life ! x) I finally got this pc I'm talking about since weeks if not months ! I got myself a pretty Msi Katana laptop with 16g ram, Rtx 3050 and a lil i7. It run sl smoothly and I can take pics in ultra whenever I want no more black screens wooo ! It's really life changer ! 

What I bought this week :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Yooni Outfit (navy) - Cheezu (would be cute with my fendudu whale for a summer pic >>)
  • Ares Heels (white) - Violent Seduction (go perfectly with my dress of the same store éé)
SaturdaySale : 
  • Ace Tee (leo pack) - Blueberry (cute idea :3)
HappyWeekend :
  • So Loving Necklace (gold) - Kibitz (I dont have simple necklace like that so good to take)
  • Plush Starfish #16 & Stardust Whale #5 - Yokai (never enough holdable plush x))
SoKawaiiSunday :
  • Cute Girl Needs Pack - Tentacio (a whole pack of holdable accessories for 65l ?! Deal !!)
  • Magic Tamagotchi - No Cabide (cutest tamagotchi I see on sl yet and fatpack)
Tadah !! Not a big big week for sales but its cool bc your girl like a new outfit on event ! xDD I fall for the new miwas outfit of Equal 10 and gonna save for it ! It's around 500 lindens needed, hope to make it within the new 2 weeks. I have already 2 pics for this week. I think this new pc motivate me to do looks more so we will see ! And surely gonna play some others games so maybe less on sl I dont know yet.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts