Animal Tribe (Look #63)

Hihi there ! I think its no surprise for anyone here that the coolest thing for me on sl are animals ! xD Never without my tribe around my avi ! And you can see the cute spring bunny from my sponsor Pandabee ! :3

What I wear :

  • Feline Good Headband - Blume (previous weekend sales)
  • West Hairstyle Pastel Colorant - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Feline Good Choker - Blume (previous weekend sales)
  • Elle Top Greyscale - Sakura (previous weekend sales)
  • Donut Chu # 12 - Kreamy (gacha)
  • Spring Bunnies! White (r) - Pandabee (sponsored)
  • Elle Skirt Greyscale - Sakura (previous weekend sales)
  • Kitty Socks Greyscale - Sakura (previous weekend sales)
  • Royale Poodle Rare #2 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts