Pretty stuffs and Happy 1st May everyone ! Shopping and Throughs 01/05/22

Hihi there ! Kucinta gifted me the lil star to ride on. Its so cuteee and remember me of the twins of Sanrio. The week pass pretty quickly, I feel like I did nothing I could only visit 4 sims of fantasy faire. My love got a really tiring job it was sad to see how he was after it. He had to quit it bc it was too paintful to even get up the next morning. :/ I did 3 pics for my blog this week, and I delete the answer of miwas application by mistake I feel really dumb. :') I had a nice shopping for this week I'm happy.

FlyBuyFriday :

  • Shark Friends Great White - Tardfish (cute shark will use them for a summer pic !)

7DaySale :

  • Lexa Boho Kimono White - Holli Pocket (look sweet for cute springy/summer look its perfect)

SaturdaySale :

  • Amoru Dress & Bolero White - Nanika (I like the bow detail of the bolero and the lace but to wear with short/mid hair only)
  • My Teddy Plushie Pink - Hive (cute teddy to hold, I had one but not in pink éé)
  • Sweet Tooth Stawberry Milkshake - Dust Bunny (loved this gacha, I took the strawberry that I miss)
  • Witchy Spring Cauldron / Crystal Balls - Disorderly (So prettyyyy, I'm a fairy but I love natural/white witch stuff)

HappyWeekend :

  • Leila Top White - Palette (Cute top also took it for summer pic xD I plan, Im in the future Uu xD)
  • Feline Good Fatpack - Blume (I had teddy ears, bunny ears need some cat ones too x))
  • Zoe Dress White - Bauhaus (damn the quality the fantasy mood big fav of this week)
  • Moon Bath Reading Material White / Bath Bombs White / Candies White - Disorderly (this set is my moood but got to not spend all my lindens :'))

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Paddle Bear Vanilla - Tardfish (Cute bear its maybe a lil silly but so cuteee)

Since I had some lindens left of my spending budget, I bought two gachas on marketplace the fendudu's piggy dessert #16 and the kreamy's donuts-chu gacha #12, the first one was 10l so really cheap and the other one was at 150l expensivee but I wanted it since loooong ! Gonna change our internet device I hope I dont lose the small amount of connexion I had xD, if its better then good good. It's the first time I do, so kinda scary. 

By 20th may I'll go to Switzerland to meet the uncle of my love, it would be a trip of a weekend, exciting and stressful xD ! I would be in half hiatus just connecting to buy stuffs, but no publications until maybe wednesday I'll see.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts