Happy birthday Second life ! Shopping and Throughs 19/06/22

Hihi there ! This week was a lot chasing the good free gifts of Shop & hop. I shop too there, I bought this huge pretty wings of Celeste ! With everyone help in discord it was really fun to chase after the good ones before Naria did a complete stream about it ! ^^/ I dont know if it's me but it felt like there was more nice gifts than precedent times. ?^? I still need to see the streams to got everything I want but here a lil list of what I took already :

  • Emilia Set - Zenith (cuteee outfit love it !)
  • Bday Cuppycake - Tardfish (love this pets gonna use it for my birthday pic for sure !)
  • Ice Cold Drink - Bubble (cute holdable drink with many colors options)
  • Baby Hairstyle - Ade (complete hairstyle for free amazing !)
  • Sl Anniv Gift - Bondi (cute non animesh pets, love the pastels colors)
  • Birthday Hat - Kotte (cute lil hat also for my future birthday pic !)
  • Tranquility Crown - Lassitude & Ennui (this crown  was made for meee ! love the mood gonna do a pic with for sure ! future fantasy look incoming !)
  • Elena Dress Fatpack - Salt & Pepper (cute dress in fatpack ! thats a real gift !)
  • Wearable Camping Chair - What Next (gonna use it for fishing a lot ! xD)
  • Heart Chair - Half Deer (cute pastel chair)
  • Panda Cookie - Madras (cuteeee cakes I had to take them !)

Gotta catch some more for sure, I'm gonna take body language ao, all poses I can find and magika hairpin. I'll do another list next week with all the ones I'll took. Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Cheesy Drive Pepperoni - Ananas (cute drive? love pizza so I had to took it xD)

SaturdaySale :

  • Star Chain Short Light - Fashionably Dead (I start to really like this store, its qualityy stuff !)
  • Gigi Platforms - Phedora (cute high heels for summer and a fatpack !)
  • Better Kimmy Hair - Rama Salon (beautifuul hairstyle, I love the cute details)

HappyWeekend :

  • Modelo 01 - Sync'D (cute dance, first buy in that store x))
  • Basic Deim Skirt Pale Blue - UFO (I think I have a thing with light jeans lately)
  • Kitsch Printing Top 4 Cat - UFO (cute top ! love the lil print !)
  • My Heels Collection Shopping Bag - Movement (loveeee it ! it's been long I search shopping bag to do a cute pic)
  • Amazing Heels Held Bridal - Movement (cute holdable, and the shoes are stun !)
  • Thick Diamonf Choker Gold - Kibitz (I love chokers, and a bling bling one is welcome !)
  • Bree Drip Top White - Jeune by Rowne (unique shaped top !)
  • Tiny Panda Gacha Cute Baby #14 - Yokai (cuteeeeee holdable panda)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Summer Static Pose - Play Forward (cute float, kinda disapointed poses are not in the float tho)
  • Sunflower Watering Can White - Kitcat (cute holdable perfect for a springy pic)
The pic im gonna post on tuesday is one of my fav I made so I'm excited ! I'll continue to tidty my lil inventory, I got motivated for it lately ! x)

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts