Birthday passed being sick and a ton of shoppings ! Shopping and Throughs 24/07/22

Hihi there ! I'm officially covided like the rest of my family members, I did a test yesterday and it was positive. :') Nice birthday gift ! So it's gonna be a lil difficult to write this article so I'm gonna take my time and do rest between sentences. x) On tuesday we did the hello kitty park of Astralia on the Darky's stream, it was awesome I really loved it and there cute free gifts ! 

Ais gifted me the cute sheep of Dubai event. It's litterally a coton ball ! He even have cute flying animations. During the week I also decorated the new house with Kucinta between events. I really enjoying decorating. But I try to let spaces and all because I want to do it lil by lil every weeks. I also did Tetra anniversary sale 50% off, here my lil list of what I took there :

  • Bella Dress Snow (dress of my dream is mineee I was so sad for flf it was only the blue one xD)
  • Bella Top Snow (I love it so I took the top lol)
  • Blossom Denim Skirt Light White (I love this skirt shape, and finally some true white denim and not greyish)
  • Blossom Puff Sleeve Top Snow (I loveee this top again no white for flf so huge happiness to grab it)
  • Tokyo Puffer Jacket White (cute jacket for cold season, can't wait to wear it !)

And, here my sales shopping list of the week :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Lillias Tea Set - North Oak (cute decors I could buy thx to kucinta for our home)
  • Kitchen Book & Tea Decor - North Oak (both are so cute and qualityyy)

Mix :

  • Angel Bag White - Blanche (I never found anything in this sale usually but this was cuteee)

Wanderlust :

  • Shroom Potheads Slime Drip Pottery Clay - CC (cute mushroom decor that is shinyyy)

SaturdaySale :

  • Magic Wands Pack - Cute Cvlt (damn I love the effect of these wands and not complex at all)
  • Eden Set White - Riot (Naria totally make me fall for it while trying it xD)
  • Cecelia Bodysuit Lace Dress Neutral - Ison (Again ison I want the neutral hud on reduction pleaseee but cute dress)
  • Brunch Fig Cheese Board, Hanging Apron, Dish Towels & Coconut Muffins - Dust Bunny (decor stuffs of dust bunny, like, how we are supposed to resist tbh)

HappyWeekend :

  • Lgbt Pastel Fidget Toy Circle - Musu (such a good idea love itt! gonna use it a lot for sure)
  • Lolita Beach - Tentacio (love tentacio stuffs so yess xDD)
  • Erika Top White - Fake Society (loved a lot the shape of this top, long puffy sleeves, everything I like !)
  • Couch Potatoe Pink - Hangry (cuteee, its totally random but I love it lol)
  • Outdoor Bench & Planter - Nutmeg (tbh I bought it for the planter xD)
  • Yummy Pillows Sweet Biscuit #9, Rice Ball #7 & Omelette #11 - Yokai (loveee these gachas)
  • Emilia Dress White - Decoy (cute dress with a cute pattern)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Animated Accessories 601 - Believe (love these animated tattoos)

Yesterday just before I go sleep, I go to Wizarding Faire to grab the cute Bean'o Patronus from Banana Peel ! Maybe I'll try the hunt, to be fair I dont understand an inch of the hints but its maybe because I'm sick and it was late at night. Also Yesterday, I was spoiled by Ais & Kucinta, they gave me lindens so extra shopping for meee ! I consider my bean pets as a first birthday giftie for this year ! lol

This week gonna be REST for me, I hope I can still do two looks pics to not be late for next week. We will see. I'm very happy the weather gonna stop to be that hot for the next week, because being sick while its hot its paiin ! Also next sunday its partyyy for the opening of Darky's sim wooo !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts