Next week its my birthdayy ! Shopping and Throughs 17/07/22


Hihi there ! This week started with a lil decorating session at my linden home, I remove my lil gardening area to free some li so I could add the coral decors to my shelf and these cute wall decors above my bed ! It's not big of a changement but I love decorating I wish I had more li to play with ! Also since my birthday is soon, its the 23rd so next saturday ! I treat my self with a self present, this cute moon bunny of Kreamy ! It's been long I wanted so I go for it. x) 

Also Equal10 came with the newest Semotion Libellune pet the lil fox, it's so cuteeee ! Ais gift me the cute number three and I got the luck that Cherri got me the number 1. Both looks ultra cute, to me the white look somehow like a kitty. xD I have huge fav on them, I think I like a lot shoulder pets and its very easy to do a cute pic with it as a blogger. I still have no news from my application. :') Hope make me alive. lol

Here my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :
  • Nature Head Mr Sprout - Half Deer (very cute, I love that kind of leaf on the head)
SaturdaySale :
  • Luna Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (so prettyy, I love the hairclips that come with)
  • Butterfly Top White - Fashionably Dead (I have a huge love for this kind of top irl so I needed it in my sl)
  • Snail Speeder Princess Shelly - Madpea (such a cute rideable animal ofc I took it !)
HappyWeekend :
  • Hot Air Balloon Tealight Bloom Pack - Tarte (Very cute, I love air balloons so I fall for it !)
  • Nancy Set White - ED (I liked a lot the top with the pearls and long sleeves wont use the tong tho xDD)
  • Violet Stole White - Bauhaus (I wanted the cute short with boots but it was only in black so I go just for the pretty stole that give the diva feeling I need xD)
  • Mako Hat Fatpack - Blume (beret + cute animal ears ofc I'm gonna go for it and it had whiteee)
SoKawaiiSunday : 
  • Somdae Mochi Sushi - Kitcat (very cute animal sushi im gonna do a lil pic with it)
  • Controller Fatpack - Spoiled (gaming controller fatpack with multiple poses included, my only regret, and it will be for all the spoiled items I took. Their complexities are high ! I think it might be because its old?)
  • Geek Girl Kitty Gaming Headset - Spoiled (cute fatpack ,I had headphones but not a gaming headset)
  • Gamer Gun Belt Fatpack - Spoiled (I wanted a gun for long time but a pastel one and my wish was granted xD) 
  • Kawaii Game Controller Keychain Strawberry - Kiu (switch controller wooo ! I played so much to animal crossing or miitopia or rn a lot to fall guys I needed it lol)
  • Faux Fur Cat Headband - Dazed (Cute animals ears, I'm weak ? yeah !)
  • 595 Dino Clock - Believe (cuteee clock to wear never had that and its a dinooo, everything dino and I'll buying everything lol)
Tadah ! So saturday special flickr pic for my birthdayy ! I might buy me some additionnal gifts if I'm in a spendy mood ! x) I still need to look for my rl ones, I'm very late but I didnt felt too much into it since its not my best period. :') Also I live with Kucinta at Darky's sim woooo ! A new place to decor, I'm gonna put all the sutffs I couldnt put in my linden home ! xDDD I already put few things and now I feel the urge to look closer to decor items of the weekend sales. :')

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts