We are already in july ?! Shopping and Throughs 03/07/22

Hihi there ! This june month pass with the speed of the light ! I was too happy to participate again to the flf video with Naria and I loved our pic together ! I visit the sim of darky it was stunniing !! Can't wait for the opening party wooo ! It next week and I got to make a pretty outfit since its open themed I'm really lost too much possibilities. xDD Here my loooong shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Woven Celestial Hanging - Moss & Mink (its so cuteeeee I need to add it somewhere at home !)
  • Miah Satin Corset Top Neutral - Ison (very cute top but it was expensive sadlyy)
  • Seaside Hairstyle Flf Edition - Wasabi (this hairstyle is simple but cute and I love the multiple options)

FlyBuyFriday :

  • Marching Sprite Leaf - Tardfish (I have the pink one thx to cherri so I grabbed the green one)

Wanderlust :

  • Sparkle Aniamted Makeup - This Is Wrong (cute idea I dont know how to positionate good but I'm sure I can do something with it !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Poppy Dress White - Caboodle (I liked the texture so I go for it)
  • Blossom Top White - Chicmoda (this top is pretty, never saying no to a cute top lol)
  • Octo Cream Rainbox Sherbet - Disorderly (cuteee ice cream, I have to take it, I love octopus)
  • Slime - Clover (this pet is adorable and many color options I love it !)
  • Rabbit Parts - Stoic (I love bunny stuff and this one I wanted since it drops so yeah x))

HappyWeekend :

  • Space Umbrella - Cute Cvlt (its cute mushroom kinda dark mood for me but I love its face)
  • Magika Bronze - LuluB! (love the accesories with a moon so I got to take it)
  • Spirit Blossom Duality - LuluB! (I love halo, I love orbs and I'm weak for these)
  • Luna Armlets Bronze - Michan (cute armlets with moon and I love armlets and I love moon)
  • Luna's Necklace Gold - Kibitz (cute simple necklace where you can hide each parts so cool cool)
  • Boba Plush Tan - Hangry (I had already a boba plush of fake society but this one look cuter so yeah xD)
  • Celestial Dream Gacha Cute Cloud Pillow Rare #1 - Yokai (I had a lot of this gacha but never had the money to have the rare so now I have it lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Jushi Skirt White - Rosier (I was kinda scared bc often with rosier stuffs it erase your curves (even tho I dont have big ones at all) but this skirt not at all so its perfecttt)
  • Divine Roller Skates White - Spoiled (I had the ice skates so I needed the roller version ofc)
  • Pink Ball - Believe (cute orbs I'm still weak for orbs so yeah)
  • Cube Bag 543 - Believe (its cute weird bag with a ton of options so good good)
  • Froggeh Friends Green - Tardfish (cuteeee frogs I love it !)

Tadaah ! Yeah I know I bought a ton ! xD I dont know if its me but Sokawaiisunday is so good since like two weeks. I found a lot stuffs compare to sometimes I found nothing interesting so its good good. Later its Timmy birthday partyy so I'll get ready right after publishing ! xD

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts