Decorationnn !! Shopping and Throughs 21/08/22

Hihi there ! Big decoration week for me ! xD Monday was the pic day for me since its day off in France, no food shopping so I got time to do them. Then Kucinta helped me doing my bedroom at her home, I'm very grateful !! Also we changed our kitchen at darky's sim for a really better and prettier one ! It's Hive's modular cozy kitchen and tbh it's a very good quality speaking (many options), low li and quite "cheap" for a kitchen. (even tho it would be always too expensive bc I'm cheap xD)

So I started seriously my bedroom there, I love the pastel ambience I could make. ^^/ I try to choose the prettiest things of my inventory and be smart in my choice so I kinda decor slowly between events but I feel like I enjoy more ! I could grab some events items I wanted : Half deer's Mystical lantern rabbit moon set of okinawa summer festival, Half deer's giant unicorn of collabor88 and finally Dust bunny's foodie stools pancake of kustom 9. Lil things here and there at quite nice prices for event prices so worth it to me. x)

So my real queen shopping thanks to Kucinta so here the items I grab (outside sale) :

At Dust Bunny :

  • Violet Vanity desk + mirror + fur chair + makeup palettes + brush holder (now I have the full set weee ! its one of my fav set of dust bunny ever !)
  • Florence Bedroom Moon Child Sign + Moon Tray + Wall Shelf (cute decor with some moon wink here and there éé Needed it !)
  • Sweet Dreams Fur Stool + Curtains + Books + Alarm clock + Wingback Bed Adult (this set is too pretty xD With Kucinta we had same taste for this one without knowing its funny)
  • Flora Office Desks + Computer (the desk is only 1li its really wow damn, and this desktop is lovely !)
  • Twiggy Bookshelf (Piggy put this one at my linden home and I totally fall for it ! It's so prettyy !)

At Half Deer :

  • Dreamfluff Chair Snow Set (lovely bunny desk chair that I had my eyes on it for a longgg time !)

I tried to complete stuffs I already own a part like for the office set, bedroom set and vanity set ! Like i said tried to do smart choices. x) And now my usual sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hippo Peperomia Planter Color - North Oak (cute lil planter, I love it's face so I admit I got a weakness on this one xD)

Wanderlust : 

  • Spoiled Kitty Water Fountains - Lagom (okkk I dont have kitties or wanderer kitties so I got deers yes yes its logic x))
  • Delicacy ballet - Tentacio (very cute holdable perfect for a pic)

Roleplay Fashion Addicts Weekend :

  • Moon Halo Full Moon - Rainn (very pretty halo, very magical love it !!)

SaturdaySale :

  • Cutie Crab Animesh Red - Mishmish (loveee mishmish pets so I grab it fast when I recieve the notice xD)
  • 3 Wicks Jar Candle Lemon & Lavender - Apple Fall (yayy lil return of apple fall ! Love their stuffs so I'm very happy about it !)
  • Boho Mirror Cloud - Tarte (cute mirror with low li, perfect !)
  • Hanging Macrame Planters Hoya Lineais - Vespertine (cute hanging plant with low li and very detailed !)
  • Power Up Orb Star - Disorderly (sooo I through it was an holdable but not at all so kinda disapointed but it gonna have a place in my new bedroom)
  • Nox Hairstyle Erratics Hud - Moon Hair (I wasnt going for it, but Lala talked about it so I was like I'm gonna try it in case, and I liked it ! The front was weird tho so I add a strands of a Kuni hair I owned and it look a lot better with it)

Happy Weekend : 

  • Crystal Court Queen Staff - Disorderly (again kinda dispointed it's HUGE like really too huge so I hope I can resize it without looking weird with the pose)
  • Homemade Photo Hnager - Tarte (cute decor fit perfectly my esthetic with the lil lights)
  • My Little Fox, Fox & Chicks #8 - Yokai (cuteee foxy holdable love it !)
  • Arched Cabinet - Nutmeg (sooo It look kinda old but it's still very pretty so I grabbed it and put it on the side gonna see if I keep it rezzed)

SokawaiiSunday :

  • Artist Clutter - Lagom (I deeply love it because I love drawing and craft stuffs in rl + its pastel !)
  • There no clothes for this week ! It's so weirdd. Like I tried stuffs and see but found nothing. Seniha was too showy for me. Decoy didn't had white option. Addams is 30k complexity dress so a big nono for me. (I'm already complex enough lol) Fake Society glitched on the back of my avi in the demo so I dont took it in case. Vaki Kvaki didn't had white. Like you see I tried to find something but yeah I wans't successful. 

    I love clothes so I was a lil sad about it soo since I had less buy kinda I bought the ceramic friends fatpack at Mishmish. Loving these lil guys, its really the soft original touch that I'm looking for ! Andd since I dont find much on sokawaii and that I farmed good I bought some cheap deer gacha of mishmish on marketplace, I took the sitting deer, the mom & her faw and deer friend. :3

    I join Ariskea group at 50l to get the 500l store credit and the lil group gift so more shopping to come with these credits ! Ais gift me the new lil semotion's dragon that is at dubai rn ! I'm very happy bc it's seems like an ultra cute one ! A lot stuffs to say this week right ? xD I'll try to do my pic on monday but there chances I do them only on tuesday or wednesday (bc tuesday is hell with restarts not gonna lie). 

    I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

    Comments

    Popular Posts