Decorations and new float in coming ! Shopping and Throughs 07/08/22

Hihi there ! I started the week with a good new, my pic win the 2nd place in the photo contest ! ^^/ I'm very happy it touch the heart of Darky. Also I finally know my first future buy for my birthday the teegle pegasus that is on reduction for the whole month. I think its the best investment I could made with my birthday lindens. Sabrina make me discover the world of the teegle I think I have a lot to learn especially in customisation aspect !

I kinda struggle with taking my pic this week, I take loong to make outfits longer than usual buut I'm proud of what come off ! Sadly Cat noodle shop close their doors so I took the jiji chocolate set. I would want to take more but I dont know if I should allowed me more expenses with my big buy in coming. I try to buy smart ! xD Also I got the pleasure to participate in this week FiftyLindenFriday with Naria. :3 Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Summer Solstice Shades - Stoic (Naria tried it and it was really cute so I took it x))
  • Chia Pets Hedgehog / Koala - Vespertine (love plant, love vespertine sooo)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Moonlit Secret Dress Snow - Muse (another addition to the "sexy dress muse collection" lol, this one gave me goddess vibe so I go for it)
  • Fairy Wraps White - Caboodle (love armlets/arm ornements so ofc gonna take this one)
  • SleevelessTurtleneck Neutral - Ison (tbh I love ison, they do quality clothing and this one is no exception)
  • Sidney Off Shoulder Shirt Neutral - Ison (I love the shape of the shirt its so chic yet simple)
  • Strawberry Purse - Ariskea (strawberryyy and can be white ! good good item ! xD)
  • Beach Day Full Set Adult - Dust Bunny (first ever set I buy, good investment éé)

HappyWeekend :

  • Sophie HW Edition Hairstyle - Navy + Cooper (I never heard of this brand its nice quality I like it !)
  • Addie Pink HWSE - DDL (some dior bag for my avi, I love this bag in rl so I took it x))
  • Rustic Corner - Nutmeg (I grab it for the mirror, but nutmeg is quality anywayy)
  • Dragon Summer Swan Dragon Rare #1 - Yokai (cuteee pets in a floatie)
  • Glade Garter White - Nanika (very fairy love itt)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Kitten Keychain - Nyaru (cute keychain, I'm not complicated to seduce lol)

Less buy than last weeks right, that why I allowed myself to buy the dust bunny cute beach set. My love finally finished the hello kitty float for our shop now I need to do the pics and the marketplace product page. I also gonna update others floatie pics and descriptions to be more clear. I'll buy my pegasus tomorrow and try to do my pics too or on tuesday.

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts