Dust bunny sale is so good ! Shopping and Throughs 28/08/22

Hihi there ! So monday I took my pics of the week and I went shopping for the lazypuff bunny cozy cute of Half deer at Anthem. I deeply love these gachas surely will grab more in the next store sale of Half deer but needed to grab one at least. xD Tuesday bring darky's stream with a very cute sim, huge fav on the bath area with the lil duckies ! Then the end of the week came shortly.

My sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Lola Bustier + Tianna Skirt Neutral - Ison (lovee this set, its stylish and cute)
  • Vivienne Beret + Necklace - Violent Seduction (berets is my thing and this necklace dont glitch with neck fix so its a salee)
  • Twinkle Fairy Flower Hat - Ariskea (I'm always here for some fairy contents)

TheMensDepartment Weekend Sale :

  • Sweet Balloon Bear - Tardfish (cutie bear !! perfect for valentine but maybe I see too much in the future lol)

SaturdaySale :

  • Joelee Dress Ivory - Mellowcute (loveee this dress, the shape and all its very feminine and cute its a huge fav !)
  • My Camera White - Movement (I have the one with the case needed the one in hand lol)
  • Kaycey Necklace Bronze - Michan (dont have much long pendants so yess)

HappyWeekend :

  • Halloween Movie Night Bright - Movement (its starting to be halloween in my head I admit, september 1st gonna start putting my decors rl and sl lol)
  • Fluffybuzz Star Cat Moth #1 Rare - Yokai (this kitty is cuteeee he look so soft and mystic love it !)
  • Water Pew Pew - Hazel (some late summer content its fun so I was why nottt)
  • Alana 01 Dance - Move! (lil dance of the week lol)
  • My Moss #9 Rare - Kotte (this cactus is so cuteee needed it !)
  • Rose Crown White - Clockhaus (I'm always in search of some flower crown so its gladly welcome !)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Stacey Heels White - Minuit (chonky heels !! dont have ones like these so yess)

Then my dust bunny sale shopping list : (I bought a lottt)

  • Waterfront Camper Blue (took it for kucinta sim x) its a real nice deal, wish the li were less)
  • Stay A While Entryway Hanger (love this decor since long im glad I finally grab it)
  • Bunny Bell Drinks (cute fresh drink, took it for darky's sim kitchen) 
  • Tiered Hanging Baskets Brown (love this decor, a lot details in it also took it for darky's sim kitchen)
  • Kitty Cocoa (wanted this drink since long I missed the week sale it was in it i remember :'))
  • Woke Takeout Set (such a cute set of decors and holdables, A DEAL)
  • Baker's Treats Bowl (this decor is really cute since we have some bakery animation in the kitchen I need it, took it for darky's sim ktichen) 
  • Desert Dream Cacti Set (cute set of plants really worth it, and I thinked it go well with the beachy vibe of kucinta's sim so can be always usable)
  • Laundry Room Clutter Wall Organizer (took it to go with dust bunny laundry set of kucinta)
  • Hygge Vibes Cabinet White (very cute cabinet piggy put in my linden home so for 50l I run for it)
  • Blooming Dinning Table + Chair (I had my eyes on this set earlier this week, took it maybe for the future xD)
  • Dreamy Outing Cooler (took it to go with the cute camper at kucinta's sim)
  • Velvet Shell Back Chair Pink (I want this chair so bad in my rl I need it for my sl at least)
  • Flora Office Clipboard Vase (cute lil decor with tone of texture to choose)
  • Bathroom Essentials Waste Basket (I wanted a trash can for my desk corner :'))
  • Gracie Living Room Tv Stand (such a good deal!! love this shelf deeply)
  • Beary Cozy Bean Bag White (I wanted this chair since long so I go for it)
  • Santa Paws Clutter Cat Tree (I hope I can buy me a wanderer cat in the future so I need that)
  • Quirky Planter 3 Caticorn Planter (I wanted this planter since very looong too xD)
  • Watermelon Vibes (I through it would go well with kucinta's sim and It's a set so nicee)
  • Box of roses Pink (I was frustrated to miss elm's one on sale bc they were late to put it on sale and in the end I forgot it so I got my revenge with this one xD)

Yes in the end it's a lot ! And I'm not even sure I took everything I wanted, its very hard to choose. I already have two looks in my mind for this week so nicee. Last week of work for my love then he gonna search for a new ones sadly. In 3 days its Arcade so I'm in deep shit I think I'll need to use my birthday's lindens. xD Gonna put out some fall/halloween decor wee ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts