Free gifts and cute deals ! Shopping and Throughs 14/08/22


Hihi there ! My week started with not much play, Rl first ! x) But on tuesday I was happy to finally grab my pretty pegasus !! I have a teegle now weee ! Thanks to sabrina I already have a brighter skin, i miss the hair, horn and pink eyes maybe new  wings ?^? time will tell me. x) I chase some free gifts of Okinawa Summer Festival. I took the Kiu's bunny drink, hairpins of Dalgona and flowers holdable of Paradiso. 

This week open the FiftyLindenFriday Birthday Bash, a lot of cute free gifts there ! My absolute fav is Jian's one. I advise to take the gifts of Vanilla bae (shoes), Jian (kitten), Lagom (holdable pillow), Half Deer (headband), Phedora (ankle chain), Lulub! (sparkles) and Luas (fantasy acc) for accessories on your avi. And I advise to take the gifts of Fetch (nightstand), Kraftwork (round rug), Midwest (food plate), Alme (plants), Mithral (cactus), Granola (half moon table), Hextraordinary (fairy decor), What Next (frames) and Trompe L'oeil (bench) for decoration stuffs !

My sale shopping list (flf birthday bash included) :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Ice Tea Serving Set - What Next (dispenser at 1li, what next always nail them)
  • Bunstick Ice Cream Vanilla - Dust Bunny (cuteee ice cream, I'm weak for bunny stuffs and dust bunny stuffs xD)

FiftyLindenFriday Birthday Bash :

  • Kawaii Night Light Bunny & Bear Set - Half Deer (cuteeee lil lights ;^; I have two grab both options)
  • Sleepy Bunny Chair - The Horror (this chair is the same as the moon chair of animal crossing new horizon soooo got itt ! **)
  • Cluttered Kitchen Shelves Light Set - Granola (this decor is like so cute and well made, it give me cute witchy house / autumn vibe)
  • Lily Of The Valley Lamp - Hextraordinary (old looking lamp with the cutest idea, its so magical)

SaturdaySale :

  • Vicky Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (this hairstyle is very pretty and different, love it !)
  • Shoal Of Fish Candy - Mishmish (Mishmish pets are the cutest so ofc I grabbed them)
  • Ibiza Collection Dress & Jacket White - Rebel Pill (never bought something from this brand but this set was really cute and I dont regret my buy !)
  • Dori Hairstyle Essential Pack - Faga (this hair is very pretty, always have the blocky dark strands in the back of the hair but still took it bc I like it too much)

HappyWeekend :

  • Drusilla Short & Collar White - Bauhaus (love this short !! I need shorts so it's perfect ! took the choker also, didnt have one with lace details)
  • Georgia Top White - Fake Society (love the top idea kinda sad its not white white)
  • Quack Quack ! Petals Ducking Candy #14 - Yokai (this ducky is so cuteee)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Flying Bunbun Angel - Tardfish (this bunny is adorable and flying so yess !)
  • Meowphone 4 - Pyps (cute phone with kitty instagram feed, and some quote when you click on it)

It's quite a lot with the birthday bash event. x) I have two ideas for the looks of this uncomming week so it's nice. Monday is free day for France so my love is with me ! ^^/ I need to look more into Teegle and also do some decorations with all these cute new stuffs I just got. :3 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts