Cute fall decors !! Shopping and Throughs 18/09/22

Hihi there ! I did my first pic at storybrook, it was a struggle because someone pop in the middle of my shooting and bumped me and I got hard time to put me back good ! xD First time I got bothered in a pic and I didn't like it ! lol Buut the pic is still cute in the end. Apple fall did a cute autumn treat tray at reduced price earlier in the week and its so lovelyy ! 

I won the Hime dream giveaway and I lovee it ! I love her clothes in general and this one in particular is so cute ! I did FiftyLindenFriday with Naria, not much interesting stuffs this week. And in the evening we did a hunt stream with Darky, it wasnt very good but at least we explore some stuffs. xD Now im gonna list my sale shopping items :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Friendly Otter Planter Color - North Oak (cutee otter xD)

RoleplayFashionAddictsWeekend :

  • Vamp Corset Evening Gown Pastel Pack - Rainn (stunning long dress for sure gonna use it for a fantasy pic !)

Wanderlust :

  • Flamingo White - Tardfish (cute pets very funny but idk if I would ever wear it)

SaturdaySale :

  • Mooshi Mushroom Companion Candy & Orange - Mishmish (cuteee pets its so cool she put it on sale and it have multiple static decors version love ittt)
  • Autumn Wreath Mustard - Ariskea (cute autumn wreath, its good quality :3)

HappyWeekend :

  • Fall Decor - Nutmeg (cute decor that I got pratically free thx to credits )
  • Autumn Bistro Set Fatpack - Thor (love that its 60l the set its so much worth it !)
  • Hayley Sparkling Heart Top White - Loki (cutee top that Cherri bought at the time it was on event so it remind me of her so I bought it :'))
  • Janna Tube Top White - Moxxi (I love the shape of it x) it go really good with the Magnoliac skirt I got at Arcade x))
  • Little Bird House Brown Little Bird Stand #2 & Starfall Bird House Rare #1 (cute lil decor I admit the moon & star on it make my buy it xD)
  • Johanna Dance #5 - Move ! (cutee dance, simple with arms in the air)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Magical Pills - Minuit (I love card captor sakura manga so any lil reference of it is welcome x))
  • Lil' Yokai Yellow - Tardfish (cutee pets for sure gonna include it in a pic !)

I also did the Tarte store sale and I grabbed :

  • Night Sky Curtain II Cloud (needed curtain with lower li and these are cute)
  • Fall Pumpkins Traditionnal (cute sparkly/lights pumpkin for cute halloween mood)
  • Victorian Tree Swing Painted (only 25l and it have cute poses)
  • English Ivy (its a set of wall plants that can be change to follow seasons so its awesome !)

I did a lot gardenning yesterday in rl so I'm totally broken. xD We remove all the bad plant and believe me it was a big work because they grow like crazy this summer ! So it will be soft start of the week for me. x) I already have 2 looks planned city inspired one and night time in the forest one. I decor a lot today and update the outdoor of the home at darky's sim, here a pic of it !

I dont really know if I put the wall plants good and enough but it seems quite good for the moment. x) I'll work on upgrading my look theme I did last week with the new stuffs I got and I hope it will be liked. I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts