Sweet Bodyguard (Look #92)

Hihi there ! Look at this stunning dobermann hided in my pets folder ! I had to do a pic with him and this look flf made up for me. xD I mean to me the Ison's outfit and Violent Seduction's accessories go so well together its funny. 

What I wear :

  • Vivienne Beret - Violent Seduction (previous weekend sales)
  • Vicky Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Vivienne Necklace - Violent Seduction (previous weekend sales)
  • Lola Bustier Neutral - Ison (previous weekend sales)
  • Tianna Skirt Neutral - Ison (previous weekend sales)
  • Addie Pink Happy Weekend Sale Edition - DDL (previous weekend sales)
  • Sonya Heels - Scandalize (old free gift)
  • Dobermann Uncommon 10 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts