A Small Week ! Shopping and Throughs 16/10/22

Hihi there ! Short week this time I dont do much obviously. I just grab this cutie ghostie from Apple fall earlier in the week. I did a pic also for hallowen my first one of the 3 I plan to do ! Now my sale shopping list (+ flf o ween) :

FlfOWeen :

  • Rory Sweater White #4 - Vanilla Bae (its look extra cozy and I really appreciate that the creator furnish a pg version)
  • Pathway Stringlights Stars Set - Half Deer (love the lil chubby stars almost look like stars garland of animal crossing)
  • Acorn Cookie Jar Set - What Next (they always do pretty stuffs and they dont disapoint !)
  • Maple Bag - Deluge (speaking of animal crossing this bag is the same as the in game one way too cool !)
  • Ouija Keychain Silver - Cheezu (cute accessory, I like cheezu so if I can grab something cheap of the brand I do x))

Wanderlust :

  • Candy Ghosts - Lagom (cute lil decor just wish it would actual dispense candy would be awesome)

Goat66 :

  • Guilty Magic Witch Hat Rare - Insomnia Angel (love witch and love this brand)
  • Monoceros Magic Witchy Brew Hat Fatpack - Insomnia Angel (and this witch hat is surely one of the most stunning !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Elvira Top & Skirt white - Rebel Gal (cute set, the details are well made)
  • Olivia Set White - Glitzz (fancyy dress for fancyy look lol)
  • Spooky Slippers Bat Grey - Dust Bunny (cute slippers xD)

HappyWeekend :

  • Greta Outfit Top Fatpack & Skirt Snow - M.Mie (well not happy at all that the white top is fatpack only thx to Kucinta I could get it but why doing that ;;/ White in fatpack only make me suffer lol)
  • Cozy Boots With Socks White - Coco (love these boots so unique less fan of the complexicity :')
  • Yellena Hairstyle Fatpack - Usagi Society (cute hairstyle for this price its very welcome)
  • Happily Boo ! Wizard Boo #6 - Yokai (this ghost is so cuteee)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Aromia Scented Wax Warmer Mush Mush - Koukla (love mushroom stuffs lol)

Next week my mom and my sis travel so its gonna be stress for the whole week. Gonna take my 2 looks for the Halloween week, witch and demon looks ! Maybe darky stream will restart as well. And thats it for today !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts