Hi, small hiatus explication ! Shopping and Throughs 11/10/22

Hihi there ! So something happen in my rl, something bad sadly so I wasnt at all in the mood to do my blog. I kinda push myself today to keep my mind away of the hurt and bad ideas. I loose my oldest cat last thursday. Maybe for most its not such a big deal but for me it is. She have been with us for 20y, she see me grow and was there when all the deaths happened. She was a lil warrior and we fight the most we could. It was sudden and I wasnt prepared for that even tho she was really old. 

So for this week I just want to show my sale buys with less talking sorry. I did Satan Inc thanks to Kucinta, its a very nice event love the gift boxes idea and got the cutest monster thanks to Ais. Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Jack O Lantern Candle (orange & pink) - Half Deer (I love half deer stuffs)
  • Bowl Of Red Apples & Fall Candles Section - Vespertine (very well made)
  • Apple Spice Cider & Doughnuts - What Next (love what next dispenser)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Spiritual Clutter Shelf & Original Artwork Moon Garden Banner Light - Apple Fall (prettiest decors)
  • Bloom Bodysuit Neutral - Cloe (kinda sad the skirt wasnt included)
  • Absinthe Knives White - Mug (perfect for halloween)
  • Portable Potions - Clover (cute interactive object and cheap price)
  • Boo Yah Cookies - Hangry (cutest halloween cookies)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Alini Vol 2 Dance 17 & 32 - Move! (small cute simple dance)
  • Lolita Bunbun Plush Ivory - ParĂ© (cute bunny plush)
  • Rookie Witch Set Gold Mirror - Michan (I wanted this gacha since long so I jumped on this copy version)
  • Utau Charms Lunatic Charm Rare & Seraphic Choker - Kotte (cute accessories)
  • Audrey Layered Top White - Loki (love the style, the shape is unique)
  • Ellie Hairstyle Essential Pack - Faga (cute short hairstyle)

Thats it. Gonna re-start working on my blog slowly. I have some pre-made look but I need to take the pic of one still. 

I hope everyone feel better than I am or if not I'm with you and we will get better with time. 

Comments

Popular Posts