Many clothes and cool decorations ! Shopping and Throughs 01/01/22

Hihi there ! The week started good with a spooky Darky's stream this one was heavy ! xD Ultra scary with screamers ! But we made it and defeat the monster woo ! I catch all the free gifts I wanted at Planet29 and Kustom9, Kustom9 had many good ones I advise to go see around to not miss the nice gifts ! The travel of my mom and my sis went good, they come home safetly so I'm happy ! 

Kucinta gift me this cute pumpkin bucket of hive love ittt ! Also there was Spookzilla, nice event with cheap things, ofc I went there ! x)

So my sale shopping list but also my spookzilla list :

Spookzilla : 

  • Heart #1 & Halo #5 - Apika (cool for a fantasy outfit)
  • Brat Tent & Monster Rug - Crybunbun (loooove the tent, crybunbun know how to do pink stuffs!)
  • White Dress #3 & White Boots #6 - Moxxi (the dress im not sure but love the boots and the gradient they have)
  • Ghost Holdable #1 - Aardvak (so cutee I needed it !)
  • Ear Cuffs Silver & Gold - Kururu (for my future lelutka self)
  • Skin Ghost - Unholy (as well for my future lelutka self)
  • Boots #10 - Horl (long white boots nicee)
  • Crown Blood #5 - Garmonboyia (for my halloween outfit ! extra bloody stuff)
  • Skin Vivid Pink - Beauty Unleashed (also for my future lelutka self)
  • Tshirt #6 - Witch in a box (I wish it was more white)

CuremoreSale :

  • Pygmy Hippogriffs Pastel Edition - Banana Peel (well love her creations so needed to grab a reduced one)

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Maven Dress Neutral & Marlena Claw Gloves - Ison (quality, true white, I love ison stuffs)

SaturdaySale :

  • Maria Boots Classic Pack - Blueberry (nice boots, I love shoes at blueberry they are a must to me!)
  • Anti Scary Squad Luna - Mishmish (this gacha was so cute, happy its animesh now maybe ill grab a second one)
  • Wiccan Artistry Fatpack - Dust Bunny (wanted this gacha set since looong so I needed to do this expensive buy)
  • Spooky Inflatables Cat bat - Dust Bunny (cute deco and dust bunny so ofc I took it)
  • Vintage Halloween Set A & Set B - Vespertine (love the vintage vibe its so joyful) 
  • Baby Troll - Clover (cute pet !! love the colors choice)
  • Red Panda Bundle - Hazel (really cute set with many colors to choose from)
  • Hecate Halo Gold - Rainbow Sundae (disapointed on the gold shade and it doesnt had a demo so eh buy :/)

HappyWeekend :

  • Xinj Bow Choker White & Hye Vintage Crop White - Rowne (love love love the bow idk why its just so feminine and fancy !)
  • Cuddle Sweater White - Candy Kitten (cozy look for winter and very cute)
  • Heather Snow - Hilo (a true white overal dress finally too happy !)
  • Singing Pumpkin - Birth (very cute well made item, I got totally seduced !)

There was many shopping this week right ? Its good buys for most so good week ! I have two looks to do, one alien themed 0o yes yes and one with more casual look autumn themed ! Later gonna be the pumpkin hunt of darky I hope I got lucky ! And next week its Halloween partyy, sl one the 30th and rl one the 31th yayy ! Ohterwise normal simple week for my rl, fortnite halloween, my hello kitty cafe kuromi event farmingg ! Holidays like that are always busy in my games ! x)

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts