Small shopping this week ! Shopping and Throughs 30/10/22

Hihi there ! Not much to say for this week and since I'm tired I'm gonna make it short. I did my two pics earlier this week I was happy with the result. I tried to do darky's live at dracula's castle but I broke the hud. lol And earlier we had a very good party for Halloween, a ton of stunning ppl I really enjoyed it.

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Kittycat Pumpkin Pink - Llorisen (very cute and good quality)
  • Suri Thights #4 - C'est La Vie (missed some as appliers so I'm glad there these, for sale)
  • Umbra Stockings White - Mug (cute stockings for halloween)
  • Soft Rug Occult Set - Vespertine (love vespertine stuffs and it had a moon so I took it lol)

Goat66 :

  • Boo Cat Black Companion - Moon Rabbit (very cool but the complexicity is so high :/)

SaturdaySale :

  • Alexis Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (Never bought braids but I love this hairstyle)
  • Elle Outfit White - Caboodle (cute cozy outfit)
  • Evie Crop Top Spooky Pack - Blueberry (I buy it because of the cute patterns tbh)
  • Belladonna Dress White - Oracle (I like it a lot , I just wish the nipnip were more hided)

HappyWeekend :

  • Mini Wizard Trunk White - Movement (cute bag but the complexicity is wow wow)
  • Leni Vol2 17 & 31 - Move ! (I have many leni dances, I like them in general)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Widow Hairstyle - Usagi Society (cute hairstyle, bangs arent my thing but this one I dont mind)
  • Woohp Compowder - Sour (childhood ref ofc I needed it in my sl)

And thats it. Well savings I guess for this week, it's not a bad thing. x) Tomorrow Halloween !! We have a special family dinner and ofc we gonna dress up still didn't decided with my love. Its gonna take a big part of the day tomorrow. For this week I need to take my fantasy look of decoy and one simple both autumn themed ! Its gonna be weird after halloween, it always feel too suddent because christmas coming right after. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts