Christmas is coming !! Shopping and Throughs 20/11/22

Hihi there ! Again some Black friday spending this week, mostly hairs ! I got michelle (I wasnt going for it at first but I like it a lot !) and sienna (I wanted it since long so I grabbed it fast xD) hairstyles from Magika. And more at Kuni, lisa hairstyle (short hairstyle that fit good my ears), mily hairstyle (short one again, I love the lil bang its so cute!), teresa hairstyle (long straight hair but dont cover that good my hole behind my ear) and karina (I like the bangs options and different styles). 

Now my sale shopping list, I bought a lot decorations but I dont unpack yet so no pics of it :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Syrup Hairstyle - Wasabi (lovee this hairstyle perfect for winter !)
  • Lyna Picture Ladge V1 Woods - Granola (cute decor I wish the frame textures choice was with the white color tho rip)

HomeDecorSale :

  • Oudoor Light Series - Finca (wtf to sell the hud aside the object, I took it anyway but not happy about it)

SaturdaySale :

  • Ice Queen & Softly Snow & Snow Daze - Coles Corner (didnt know this shop at all, ice queen i wouldnt recommend bc even tho its pretty it have a lot of scriptss, otherwise the others are nice and low script. I took the softly snow for pics and snow daze for my daily gaming)
  • Karina & Mily Hairstyles - Kuni (cf what I said above lol)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Christmas Lights & Merry Snowman Stripes - Tarte (cute decors, apparently the lights dont have scripts so sad)
  • Pinguino Time Little Dreamer Rare #1 - Yokai (very cutee, I hope I can include it in an outfit)
  • Brie Hat - Spectacledchic (cute soft hat, I'm happy its fatpack and the quality is good)
  • Raina Armlets Bronze - Michan (I loved the pearls and its so elegant I hope I can include it on a fantasy outfit)
  • Greenya Dress White - Ersch (I wanted it since last year, its ultra pretty and im in love with the sleeves lol)
  • Christmas Lights - Triggered (I love all the options in the hud and the idea is so cute my only disapointement is the complexicity but I'll wear it anyway lol)
  • Cyber Demon - Hazel (again must have fp set of hazel in case you never know xD)
  • Xmas Drink & Xmas Gift Boxes - Noir + Midna (yay some christmas holdables for my winter mood) 

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Fun Fall Buns - Macaroons (its so cutee I love these I see it a lot on socials and you can hold them ! perfect !)

So I'll surely have ton of black friday shopping next week, hopefully the brands I'm looking for ! I'll go see Ersch for sure. I have to do two pics too as always, surely my last two autumn pics of the year btw. And I have to put out all my pretty decors I bought it's a shame ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts