Shopping and Throughs 01/01/22

Hihi there ! This week was simple, I did my two pics in the pretty autumn swamp sim ! I really love this map you can do stunning pic there ! I also did the tuesday's stream of Darky. It was way too cool, the sim was magical and I took a ton of screens ! xD Otherwise I dont spend much this week so its gonna be a smaller list than usual :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Radiator With Socks - What Next (cute decor for winter)
  • Scarf Clutter Winter Set - Half Deer (again cute decor for winter xD and I love half deer stuffs)
  • Wolfie Skin - Glam Affair (potential future skin for my head)

SaturdaySale :

  • Pretty Please V2 Lingerie & Cardigan Essentials - Muse (I took it for the top part and loveee it, its ultra cute !)
  • Lola Hairstyle + Scarf Pastel - Opale (cute hairstyle for winter)
  • String Lights Pendant & Candles - Ariskea (cute decor quite low li)
  • Lorelei Hairstyle - Yomi (dont have hair like this, it give mysterious vibe and vintage shojo)

HappyWeekend :

  • Shun Hairstyle Essential Pack - Faga (I have no hairstyle that look like it so nicee)
  • Unicorn Dreams & Snuggles Cushion Pg - Blackbone (cute unicorn decor)
  • Bunny Dreams Bunny Cloud Cream #13 - Yokai (yokai bunny ofc I take it !)

Next week I need to take a cute mood pic and another autumn one I dont think much about the outfits yet. I hope there will be store I like that start to do sale for black friday. ^^/ I dont know yet if I'm gonna remove my halloween decors, I might remove it only by the 15th november. :') 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts