Stores Sales 50% (Black friday starting already ??) Black Friday Shopping Haul Part 1

Hihi there ! It's been months, I get prepared for this time of the year, the time where the cheap pie like me can get the best stuffs at reduced price. And this week it started with two sims range sales with many brands I appreciate, so big spending ! So to be clearer Im gonna do a list like for the weekend sale. I wish I could buy even more stuffs but its already A LOT tbh. And I got to keep budget for the next sales that will come ! So I took the outfits that catch my eyes the most on flickr then I demo all (I delete my trash a lot during that process lol) and then I decide which I will took. I have some criterias about the complexicity, the scripts and the shade of white and jeans !

Miwas :

  • Carin Outfit (I want this outfit since it dropped at Equal10, last sale it wasnt available but now it is, too happy !!)
  • Rinda Off Shoulder Top (its very cute and casual)
  • Lulu Jeans (love the shape its so original with lace on the side !)
  • Puppy Angel Crop Top (its so cute, with the puffy sleeves love it !)
  • Mona Set (very cute set, with butterfly detail on the skirt)
  • Miyeon Ripped Skirt (I love this skirt, the shape is really unique and stylish, Im sad that the lightest jean color is not sold in singles. its the same for the lulu jeans)
  • Kaya Tank Top (I love this shape, its again very unique and the details are very nice)
  • Evelyn Mesh Gloves (Love this kind of sleeves/gloves, I searched for it since long) 
  • Control Denim Skirt (I love the belt on the thigh detail, its very nice made)

Cheezu :

  • Sio Outfit (very nice winter dress, the collar and sleeves fur is a very nice detail !)
  • Kana Dress (It's very cute, it got in my eyes since it drop at event so really glad I got it now)
  • Nova Dress (really cute and fit good the body)
  • Sora Dress (I dont have much sporty outfit, but this one is cutee)
  • Hara Outfit (cute dress with cardigan, love the texture)

Bada :

  • Skye Top & Cardigan (love the moon detail and it look prettyy)
  • Aria Skirt (very stylish and love the butterfly chain)
  • Ruby Jacket (soft big jacket for winter, its perfect !)

V.C.Lab :

  • Glitter Set (I love the ruffles effect and again butterflies detail I love lol)

ChaCha :

  • Yum Yum Dessert Milshake Set (Needed to get at least a pack at chacha, too happy they dont only sell fatpack of their old gacha)

Tadah, like I said it's already a lot ! Maybe it can help ppl in their choices you never know. I have a ton of outfits to take for flickr and even wear now. So if I dont find anything to my taste next weekend sales I'm fineee ! xD Upcoming shop & through just after this post !

Comments

Popular Posts