Busy winter week ! Shopping and Throughs 11/12/22

Hihi there ! It was a very busy week, with all the advent calendar gifts to keep up with and the shop and hop's giftcards I start to spend ! I follow Wow skin, 7 deadly skin, Pink cream pie (credits mostly), Seniha and Scandalize (fp and white outfits), Salt & Pepper and Lulub! advent calendar !  I got the cute holly hairstyle from Magika thanks to Kucinta ! 

I used Bumblebee giftcard to buy akiko long sleeves top and meredith skirt. I had 100 credits left there so I could buy two items.^^/ I tried to use Salt and Pepper credits but its almost impossible to find something at 250l, I hope the credits I receive from the calendar will allow me to buy something at least ! And I took the evie jeans at Blueberry, a classic high waist simple jeans I needed ! I could do the fiftylindenfriday video with Naria ^^/, good time like each time ! And we did a funny snow battle at Darky's stream but I got dizzy ultra fast. ><

Now sales shopping list time :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Jessie Hairstyle Naturals - Bonbon (cutee hairstyle and good textures)

Goat66 :

  • Christmas Fairytale Backdrop - K&S (I know, what ? you bought a backdrop ?? I go for it because it would be perfect for an outfit I have in my mind and Im gonna rezz it at paradisio if I can)

SaturdaySale :

  • Sasha Hoodie Cloud & Slouchy Mittens Cloud - Friday (such cute items, I didnt had mittens in my sl ironically)
  • Holiday Lights White - Tarte (cute lights I put them around my door xD)
  • Mixer Pastel Pink & Island - Ariskea (cute pink kitchen stuff and the side table is really nice)

HappyWeekend :

  • Ribbed Sweater White - Coco (cute sweater but again the complexity oo)
  • Nyan Pillow Pink - Mush (cute pillow I want one like that in rl)
  • Travel Chic Coat White - Cynful (soft looking jacket, perfect for winter!)
  • Glowing Stars Green Pack - Kraftwork (I have them in rl, I love glowing stuff to sleep with :'))
  • Alabama Queen Headpiece - Tentacio (I always take these flower crowns x))
  • Snow Kids Fawn Snow Kids #1 - Yokai (cute decor I put aside my front door)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Mirue Dress White - Midoa (cute dress with puffy sleeves)
  • Purity Heels White - Minuit (this shoes are hella coool !)

Many buys again this week ! xD I got the lil fairy of semotion thanks to Kucinta and its quite cute not my fav ever but surely not the worst ! I love the animations and the lil accessories. I have a lot of work the next week because I have to watch all the streams of shop & hop gifts and do my list then pick them up then unpack them ! Already tired not gonna lie. lol

I need to do 3 pics also because its already chirstmas time pics and I totally didnt realise it was so close ! I'm gonna do a pinky pic with my Luas set. Then one in front of my home, I'm proud how I decore it again ! ^^/ and the last for the christmas day, soo this one its at the house near christmas tree or at the santa of moon lair idk at all yet ! So huge pic moment, it would be nice if I do one tomorrow but my hopes are low. lol 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts