Merry Christmas Woooo ! Shopping and Throughs 25/12/22

Hihi there !! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday !! Hope everyone had a good time and have been spoiled !! Personally, it went fine ! Cozy with my closest family members and spoiled like every years ! xD My gifts are mostly figures and plushies for a grown up like me yes yes ! Otherwise my week went good, the events at the earning games were shy so I mostly work at the gacha shop with christmas music as background. lol Thanks to Ais I go the cute xmas deer but also the holiday plushies that are soo sweet ! So many gachas in a short period of time ! xD 

I won the pretty giant ornement collum of hextraordinary so I put them in front of my house. They come just in time for christmas ! I did my two pics of the week included my happy new year pic ! Also thanks to Kit I could buy my precious Rudolf deer of Mishmish ! Muse organised sale for christmas so I got the pretty chunky snow angel boots I wanted since quite long. I saw them on Alle my friend, and I was in need of them. lol Also I could do the FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria & Thorne this week ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Krissy Dress Set Special Flf Pack Colors Neutral - Le Fil Cassé (cute soft santa dress in white very nice quality !)
  • Rewind Misc Hairstyle - Stealthic (Stunning hairstyle for that price its a complete steal !!)
  • Frosted Window Short Almond - Veechi (I'm not a huge nails buyer but I like them perfect for the winter !)
  • Festive Tree Cakes Chocolate - Dust Bunny (this brand never failed on doing cute decor items ! a must have to me ofc !)
  • Inga Legging #4 - C'est La Vie (nice leggings, I always need those kind of thigh/leggings to complete my cozy winter looks)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Expensive Taste V2 Lingerie & Fur Coat Essential Pack - Muse (well big coat for winter why not, and I bought the lingerie set just for the choker lmao)
  • Holiday Sleepers Penguin White - Dust Bunny (cute sleepers for christmas ofc im gonna take them, I hesitate long time with the reindeer one but I go for these bc its more my colors)
  • Nicolas Dress Ivory - Mellowcute (its a inch too sexy for me but go well with the legging of c'est la vie from flf xD)
  • Xmas Popcorn Tin Blue Snowman - Kitcat (so cuteee, I go around with it the whole christmas day xDD)

HappyWeekend :

  • Sparkle Dress Rare & Sparkler A - Kotte (cuteee sparkler and I love the fact the dress is animated so I'll go around with it for new year xD)
  • CozyBun Sweater Fatpack - Crybunbun (this sweater is like so so cute and fatpack ? huge deal !)
  • Skylar Skirt Cozy Cream - Makokoi (the top was lil too sexy for me but the skirt is ultra cute !)
  • North Top White - Eternus (I wasnt convinced at the start but I was curious because its rare they put white on sale and I demo it, there cute bunny ears on the back ;;/ I was totally sold lol)
  • Chii Ears - Tornement (this not many will know but these ears are from a manga character from before manga was trendy and I love lil details like this éé)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Cute Cookie - Nyaru (I love gingerbread men and this one is cuteeeee and even have a lil hud to select the colors ;;/, I think I like nyaru stuffs I buy most of her sokawaii items xDD)

Outside the sale I bought one last thing at Lunar before sale ended, I got the love garter and choker. I find them cute and could fit a lot of outfits. There was a Noveny free 500l store credits, so I took the bear fridge that give drinks so cuteee ! I also got the space lamp moon Tezukuri showed me, its like perfect ! and to spend my last 100l I grabbed the pina colada drinks for next summer I guess. xD not many stuffs there for 100l. 

I did a part of today's live of Iso too, it was fun. Next week its two pic like every week, I'm gonna do a pic in the snow and an angel look pic. Maybe I will be more out this week since everyone is in vacation for my family. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts