Yesterday was crazy ! Shopping and Throughs 19/12/22

Hihi there ! So sorry I'm late for my weekly post ! But I did a lot of cool stuffs yesterday that I'm going to tell you but first how went my week. I got ultra lucky  at the daily box of Kucinta and I got this cute rare mug of Kreamy, I lovee this brand but I dont heard of them recently so it's not reassuring. :/ I had a glitch with Moon Lair mountains so I got to borrow my love pc to do the look that will drop today actually ! x) But now everything fine, second life with its bugs. >> This week I did three pics and not two like usual because I had to do them before Christmas so more post for this christmas week ! woo 

Also big new, I got my first second life work ever ! I'm working in a nice gachas shop, I tidy them in the shelves. I love gachas so its really perfect job for me ! xD We had the usual friday stream with Darky, It was a very snowy sim. I think I'm gonna take my pics there for january because here in france january is the month with most snow in general. So yesterday was ultra busy, I did my sunday shopping and farming like every week but then we got the christmas party of naria with ton of ppl like always !

then Naria showed that there a nutcracker opera so I go there and really enjoyed it ! xD my first ever sl opera, I mean how cool is this ?! I love ballet and the nutcracker is one of my fav ! 

And finally I did a christmas pic with the stunning ladies of the gacha addict shop ! Dress code black ! I guess you never see my avi wearing black lmao.

So you can see I did a lot this week and especially yesterday. But now it's time for my shopping list ! 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Salvator Dress Neutral Pack - Ison (soo it wasnt flf price sadly, but I still took it. I love this dress, I just regret its complexity of 20k)

SaturdaySale :

  • Joy Hair Natural Pack - Rama Salon (I'm not into short hair usually, but this one is cuteee !)
  • Christmas Lights Crown White - Tarte (cute christmasy accessory)
  • Luni Wells Cloud - Friday (these boots are so cuteeee I have already an idea of look in the snow with it !)
  • Demi Shorts White - Nerido (cute shorts, I always need shorts and I love the star detail)
  • Merry Plantmas Ornaments - Vespertine (I wasn't going to take it firstly but then I saw it was the whole pack for 75l so I go for it)

HappyWeekend :

  • Hallow Handbag White - Movement (cute harry potter bag in white ofc I needed it and free drink is cutee)
  • Lip Balm Strawberry - Tredente (well very disappointed with this one but what I expected we have all very different avis so ofc I put lip balm on my nose -_- lesson learned)
  • Clara Boots - Pure Poison (cute fatpack of shoes and can be wore outside christmas season !)
  • Gema Hairstyle - Faga (I wasnt going for it but naria showed it on discord and I was like whyy not. And I like it, im just less fan of the bang that is 3k complexity by itself xD)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Maureen Cardigan White - Kiru (cute cardigan I was scared it would be big on me but its fineee and can be full white so huge positive point for my part ofc) 

Also there was a few stores sales this week. Violent Seduction that put everything 60%, so it was really cheap for her quality of clothing. I took lyla peignoir dress in white, when you turn it solid it become the cutest dress, I wore it for the christmas party. And I bought huge chonky boots the ares one in white because I always need more chonky heels in my life ! lol Lunar do also store sale but with different %, I didn't understood at first. I took the demi hoodie cardigan that I want since months bc its so fluffyyy ! 

Now since I work, I try to do some hours per day when there not good good multiplier or not at all since lindo is meh these days. x) I got the cute limited bear thx to kucinta that sell cheaper than on event so nice nice ! This coming week its christmas !! I'm gonna do 2 pics, one snowman themed because I loved too much my outfit for the party and one for the new year ofc ! Already 2023 coming shortly :o !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts