Angel in the Sky (Look #127)

Hihi there ! A look that I really like, I loveee the new Lunar set even tho its an inch too sexy for me I'm still able to wear it by pairing it with cute skirt like on this one. It's been a long time I wanted to take a pic with my beautiful moon chair from The Horror that really look like the moon chair in animal crossing and since I'm a huge fan and moon lover I needed it in my life ! 

What I wear :

  • Halo from Halo & Horns - Lunar (free group gift)
  • Searching Hairstyle Misc Pack - Stealthic (old black friday sale)
  • Expensive Taste V2 Choker - Muse (previous weekend sales)
  • Belle Wings - Lunar (10% off new release in mainstore)
  • Belle Robe Faded White - Lunar (10% off new release in mainstore)
  • Belle Bodysuit Classic White - Lunar (10% off new release in mainstore)
  • Maggie Skirt - Scandalize (old free gift)
  • Cable Knit Huggies Pack - Hashtag (5L only on mp)
  • Stella Animesh Star #1 - Skellybones (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr

Comments

Popular Posts