Cute Outfits, back to the daily routine ! Shopping and Throughs 08/01/23

Hihi there ! Hope your week have been good for me its was kinda slow, it's always like that after holidays. You are lil sad and lil nostalgic, it ended too fast that kind of mood ! x) We restart to play at Gta V with my love, its cool game but I like fortnite better there more actions ! On tuesday sales I got a cute bunny animesh, I love the big rezz version that I often saw at smitten and its adorable ! For 25l even tho its not the best animations, its a deal ! 

I used my Ison giftcard of christmas thanks to Kucinta, I bought the makena set, mokatana skirt and raphael satin dress ! 3 stunning pieces from one of my fav clothes brand on sl ! And I used the Riot giftcard I got thanks to my nice boss Nev, tbh I didnt know much this brand but they have some quality stuff, nice basics I like it ! I took indigo ultra flare jeans, I actually never had flare jean in my sl and I'm loving it definitely going to wear it a lot for summer, Jovie sweater dress for the winter and the talia set I really like the graphics on the top ! 

I felt like a spendy shopping queen ! xD So many new cute outfits for meee ! Now my shopping sale list :

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Hadley Corset Ivory - Aloe (aloe that do maitreya woot woot)
  • Galette Des Rois - Anc (as a french I was obliged to take it lol)
  • Laura Socks Recolors - Friday (cute socks, love friday stuffs as usual)
  • Kaden Boucle Chair White - North Oak (soft looking chair in white ofc Im gonna take it lol)

SaturdaySale :

  • Carol Striped Blazer 01 - Ascendant (cute formal dress, surely gonna be used in a future video I'll made with a friend)
  • Gailey Boots Fatpack - Cult (chonkyyy boots yess, a lil gray sadly)
  • Magic Crystals - Hazel (so cool items but the colors are so dark kinda sad about it)
  • Latex Leggings White - Caboodle (cute original pants, good quality)
  • Sakure Shake - Hangry (cute drinks, I always fall for the cute holdables of Hangry)

HappyWeekend :

  • Brae Socks All - Elikatira (cute socks with different options I really like it, I search since long mesh socks that goes with shoes)
  • Tech Boots - Hazel (Its cool item I dont know when Ill use it but Ill use it lolol)
  • Jan Knit Scard White - Voz (cute scarf again a lil grayish but it will do)
  • Expensive Clutch White - Movement (cute bags, I love holdables of Movement and this one is not that complex so cool cool !)
  • Mao Stuffie Blush - Blume (cute plushie with a moon on the forehead, yeah I dont need much to spend my lindens lmao)
  • Yuan Xiao Tiger & Rabbit lantern & Lotus Lantern Pink Uncommon - Kotte (loveee this set I'm still thinking on getting the dragon and pink fish but I'm maybe going overboard lol)
  • Crystal Collection Crystals Terrarium - Disorderly (cute crystal decorations couldn't not take it)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Bunnie White Dress - Midoa (the most simple dress you can have but ironically I didnt had a good quality one)

Quite a lot spending this week ! I ordered some plushies on rl that I'm awaiting for them to arrive !! Going to do my pics for new ID card, love that moment of suffer ! xD The french administration ppl aren't the nicest. :') Sl wise, still going to do my lil job at the gacha shop. Will do two pics, one winter fairy with ersch set of the last arcade and one wintery with cute stuffs and pretty background !

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts