Feel like valentine day coming sooon ! Shopping and Throughs 29/01/23

Hihi there ! I hope your week went good, mine was busy. I could do my two pics and I'm very happy of the result, I also could convince my love to finish our 4th float that I draw so many are still waiting to be done ! xD We play a lot GtaV and Fortnite of course. I'm quite happy of the white week look I have done even tho the red one is still my fav atm. 

I join the group of Movement who have a cute drink, 50l the entry so I consider it as an early flf item ! xD I also bought a lil gift from me to me, the cute rare beep I wanted since very long from Half Deer. :3 Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Summit Romper Flf Edition - Elikatira (very cute romper, good quality ^^/)
  • Lovely Garland Spicy Set - Half Deer (its so cute, low li and shinyyy)
  • Rose Candle - Half Deer (pretty decor, I love we have colors options)
  • Wild Flower Bouquet - Pitaya (love ittt, definitely going to use it for one of my valentine day pic)
  • Spring Bloom Daffodil Panters Full Set - What Next (very cute decor again low li with colors option)

Wanderlust :

  • Mybrux Cloud Pg - Sources (cute cloud chair, love the idea)

Energy :

  • The Moon - Fantasy World (ofccc I had to take it, I mean moon headdress I was obliged !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Tulips Spring Bag & Ceramix Bunny - Ariskea (so cute and pastel, its totally my style)
  • Crush & Eden Hairstyles Pastel Pack - Foxy (first hairs ever of Foxy and loving them !! but I had to wear Catwa version instead of Genus even tho I have Genus 0o)
  • Pullovie Boots Maitreya - Vincue (cutee boots, so fluffy they look ultra comfy)
  • Jodie Deconstructed Blazer Neutral Pack - Ison (I got taken agaiin, I was like whyy not and took it even tho its 150l lmao)
  • Beating K heart Pink/White - Kitcat (its so so so cute, I love it but the scripts count help lmao)
  • Ariella Channel Tufted Bed Neutral Fabrics - North Oak (cutee bed which she had done a pastel pack éé)
  • Heart Balloons & Sweet Teddy Bear - Hive (lovee hive stuffs and these are perfect for valentine !)

HappyWeekend :

  • Cami Cropped & Legging White - Leroy (I dont have much sporty outfit and this one is qualityy)
  • Snuggle Cardigan White - Cynful (looking soo soft I had to take it)
  • Wellnes Day Orange Detox Juice & Grocery Paper Bag - Movement (I love the holdables of Movement soo xD)
  • Lisa Outfit White & Bambi Skirt Platinum - Bauhaus (the lisa outfit is so cute but 15 scripts >< and love the skirt with the chains !)
  • Cherrish Hair Band Bunny Pink & Red - Momochu (I love it, its totally lovely and perfect for me)
  • Macy Off Shoulder Shirt N1 - Addams (cute shirt, still a lil too complex at 9k)
  • Lola Coffee & End Tables - Elm (elm quality never disapoint and with the gold detail it look soo fancy !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Lili Corset White With Cherry - Bipolar (lovee this top its so cutee, wish we had the no cherry version as well x))
  • Samira Gloves White - Minuit (I wanted cute arm warmers since loong and I'm served ^^/)
  • Star Plushie Sunshine - Blume (this plush is so cute like how I was supposed to resist ? xDD)

 So much buys this week !! And a lot of cuties for valentine days, everyone getting ready for the most romantic day of the year ! ^^/ Next week its orange themed its gonna be hard for me because its really not my fav color. :') Otherwise my two looks to take next week is night date look and my love angel look ! ^^/ Really valentine day themed everything ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts