Good and Cold week ! Shopping and Throughs 23/01/23

Hihi there ! I'm late for this post sorryy, yesterday I was doing the stuffs too slowly and it was too late to do it but now here it is ! This week was red week for the 52 weeks of color and I was really proud of my look. We do many hours with Iso for two futures videos on the french culture on second life. I hope it will be nice to watch and that my mic dont glitch a lot. xD She works a lot on it and have a lot work left to do the editing of the videos. >< 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Hera Dress White - Havoc (goddess dress, perfect for my fantasy looks)
  • Lara High Boots White - Tetra (cuteeee boots, love the socks detail)
  • Clarity Hairstyle Misc Pack - Stealthic (that good hair for this price is a steal !!)
  • Jelly Gradient Claws Shot-Mid - Quirky (love the gradient of the nails)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Optis - Clover (I forgot to include it in my pic :'), its creepy yet cute companion)
  • Kylee Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (loveee this hair, really glamourous)
  • Elisa Outfit White - Gaia (simple outfit, tho a lot of scripts in it :'))
  • Buns Snow - Kitcat (cute frame, not much for CNY so I took it)

HappyWeekend :

  • Qin Maxi Skirt White & Nunes Halter Bodysuit White - Rowne (this outfit is so cool, love itt)
  • Alma Outfit Monochromes - Sakura (cute outfit, have a school girl vibe)
  • Fluffy Pancakes - Hangry (cuteee pancakes with two options)
  • Emily Rings Gold - Vibing (never bought rings from them so I had to test, and its quite nice)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Roselinde Lingerie Set - Moon Amore (thinking about a valentine pic with it >>) 
  • Cybeless Canopy Curtains Pink - Cureless (very pretty decor item Idk where to use it yet)
  • Dani Boots White - Minuit (cuteee boots, I love the heart detail on the heels)
  • Meep Socks Fatpack - Sour (well well they dont do maitreya -_- buut by luck the meshbody classic fit the legs of maitreya I just have to alpha my feet so I took them)
  • Kanato Sweater White - Rosier (so sad the details stay in black I was hopeful we can change it ;; but noo)

Also there a new event called Stellar that is astrologic themed, and I bought two thing from there. The Mishmish pets that is cute to change lol, I love his night fur really prettyy ! And I took the Banana Peel jar, again ultra cute that can be hold or as decor. I just plan my next looks that are coming to my flickr, it's been long time I hadnt that many planned in advance. 

So this week gonna parisian/stylish look at made in paris sim and the other will be bear themed with all the cute stuff I got lately at the french bakery ! These two sims I discover thanks to Iso with the videos we recorded ! I hope I can do something cute with these two themes I dont really have a pose in mind so it gonna be set tomorrow during the shoot. x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts