Happy new year guys, wish you the Best !! Shopping and Throughs 01/01/23

Hihi there ! Happy new year everyone ! I hope the best for who read my lil blog ! Here we go for another year of contents ! I'm very glad to achieve the 1k followers on flickr just before the end of 2022. For me its a great step for a second life blogger and I'm very proud woot woot ! Christmas and this last week were ultra sweet. It's gonna be hard to comeback to the everyday life and habbits. I lovee holidays mood, Halloween is still my fav but everyone mood at this period of the year is so coool ! 

Also today I publish an extra early pic exceptionally because I liked too much my look I made with the new items I got ! So next week will be only one look since one already have been published today. ^^/ I finally spend my addams shop & hop credits and I grab the teddy bag, tbh I regret I dont took the holdable version but surely next time ! x) I still love my job at the gacha shop, the owner is really nice and enjoy tidying shelves tbh ! xD I'm very satisfied when I finish one and everything is pretty and straight ! 0o 

I'm too happy Moon Amore made a new group and free to join, because its a brand I love a lot and her new year tiara is stunniing ! Now my weekend sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Kiki Platform Boots Fatpack - Reign (fatpack of chonkyy heels ofc I took them)
  • Mixed Confetti Gold Pack - Vespertine (its cute holdable for new year, I always like verspertine stuffs)
  • Picnic Tank Flf Edition - Elikatira (cute springy top with white option :3)

Wanderlust :

  • Prezzie Bear Brown - Tardfish (this bear is so cutee, kinda sad I got this one so late and not for christmas pics)

Goat66 :

  • I Am Your Fluffy Earmuffs Ivory - Momochu (its cuteee idk when ill wear it but cuteee)

SaturdaySale :

  • Gold Confetti - Bad Unicorn (perfect for my new year pic !)
  • Nye Party Signs - Merak (again perfect for new year pic and I dont own decors for nye so its nice)
  • Caitlyn Heels White - Michan (Its cute heels with some star chains I like the detail but sad the gold option is so so yellow so ill just wear in silver I think)
  • Last Days Of Summer Fatpack - Pr!tty (fatpack of cute decors with flowers, I dont unpack yet)
  • Sharky Boy Plush Bullshark - Sixx/Wraith (cute holdable, surely for a summer pic)
  • Unded Hairstyle Erratics Pack - Moon Hair (this hair is nice, I like it better with hair on the back to me x))

HappyWeekend :

  • Natsume Earmuffs Muffer Pink - Momochu (its cute accessories set much easier to wear than the cute bear one xD)
  • Mazu Flirty Dress N1 - Addams (tbh I never buy at Addams because the complexity of their stuffs are oooooof but this one is 6k so its not the best not the worst lol and tbf its cute dress)
  • Infinity Dress White - Catarsis (cute dress but the creator messed up the sizes xD)
  • Karina Gown White - Dernier (this dress is stunniiing perfect for my goddess vibe lol)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Kinia Top & Bra / Skirt White - Midoa (cute set, the skirt is like perfectly rigged. usually long skirt glitch all out while dancing and this one no ! I start to like more and more midoa stuffs its quality stuffs)
  • Elite Gown Maitreya - Moon Amore (this dress is absolutely stunning and even by bodies its like a steal for moon amore dress ! its an absolute need to buy for every lady on sl I swear !)

I still have my christmas gift card to use so surely shoppiing this next week ! Also I'll have to take one pic only. I dont know yet I have multiple ideas sooo its gonna be hard to choose. But I think I'm going to do the snow angel idea pic ! I need to tidy my inventory, its new year I must do some because its a complete mess ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts