Ton of Shopping !! Shopping and Throughs 15/01/23

Hihi there ! I hope your week went good, mine was particular. xD I started by doing the 52 week of color challenge, which is fun to do ! The video I will do with Iso about french in sl will be soon filmed, we should have done it on friday but rl first ! I discover two cute stores on marketplace, Cloud that do adorable home decors I grabbed the freebie and the halloween plate with the cutest ghost ever ! and Velvetbutter, a brand that do cute plushies, I grabbed their bear plush from Planet 29. (I forgot to put it on the pic im the wooorst !)

I won an Hime Dream giveaway ! ^^/ I was too happy because this dress is so cute and gorgeous ! Elm is back with a new store and group that I run to join ! lol Semotion libellune drop their cute pets at equal10 and I'm in love, its so cute a mix of a cat and a fox ! Thank to Ais I got the pretty pink one and Nev my nice boss gave me the white one I needed in my life ! lol Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Ellie Coffee Table & Side Table Colors - Elm (Its really pop art and cute)
  • Ringed Planet Neon - Fetch (love that neon, I put it above my bed :3)
  • Giuliana Feather Thin Dress Neutral - Ison (very elegant I love itt) 
  • Vivid Leaf Fern Plant & Pothos - Ariskea (cute big plant decor, with single plants included so its nice)

Goat66 : 

  • The Original Prickle Classic Cat - Aardvark (love my fucculent xDD)
  • Jang Mi Dress White - Bipolar (cute yet original dress)
  • Robot Heart White - Moon Rabbit (a robot animesh ofc I needed to take it !)

SaturdaySale :

  • Lalo Drone Grayscale - Bondi (I wanted since so loong I was mad I missed it, glad it went back on sale)
  • Imogen Socks Grayscale Pack - Friday (cute original socks, I love the bows detail)
  • Clear Handbag White Leather - Movement (stylish holdable bag very cool for pics)
  • Nothern Lights - Pitaya (didnt rezz it yet, but it seems stunniing)
  • Cherry Blossom Trees & Petals Full Set - Tarte (I wanted these since loong, I love how the petals fall)

HappyWeekend :

  • TO1125 Hairstyle Gold Pack - Wings (cuteeee hairstyle !! Huge fav !)
  • Selly 39 Dance - Move! 
  • Entrepreneur Set Notebook/Coffee & Bucket Bag White Print - Movement 
  • Always Hairstyle Mics Pack - Stealthic (classic yet very good quality hairstyle so I took it ofc)
  • Popobear Pink Mouth - Momochu (cute decor for pics surely)
  • Soft Cat White - Kiru (cuteeee kitty, I love the bow detail !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Ariadnna Dress Fatpack - Moon Amore (moon amore dress ofc I'm going to take it)
  • Mewmew Biscuits Vanilla - Kitcat (I love this holdable its so cuteee)
  • Uki Beret Faptack - Rosier (yay another beret for my beret collection woop)
  • Pipy Ears - Tsukuyomi (cute ears, I think I saw them sometimes ago and I wanted them)
  • Kissa White Dress - Midoa (simple cute dress with transparent sleeves)

Big list for this week ! xD Also Luas did a store sale so I grabbed 3 outfits : Yara Outfit White, Sena Outfit White & Grey and Nayeon Oufit white. I like that Luas did some full white option I needed in my life ! lol Next week is fantasy deer outfit and rabbit outfit bc its the lunar new year soon soon ! I'm hyped even tho I dont celebrate it myself. x)

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts