Lost my sl job and ton of Cuties ! Shopping and Throughs 19/02/23

Hihi there ! This week felt extra short ! Firstly I got a really nice valentine's day, we did a restaurant with my love and I received my gift in the morning so just perfect. I had to do my pics on wednesday and it pertubated me because I totally forgot to do the yellow week pic. Also I loose my job on sl, I was working in a gacha shop and sadly the owner decide to close it. It was the bad new of the monday. :/ 

To be honest, I'm really sad it ended so fast and it helped me a lot lindens speaking, so I dont know how I'm gonna do now. I mean I'm ok with sales expenses but doing savings a lot less and since I can't really put money on the game I'll have to be smart with my lindens. lol On a good side, I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria. There were nice stuffs ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Euphoria Jeans Sky - Tetra (really cute low rise jeans, love the detail of the belt and stuffs inside pockets)
  • Heartz Its Crackers Cheddar - Dust Bunny (cutee dispenser of dust bunny so ofc I had to take it and its cheese taste ^^/)
  • Soft Heart Jams Donuts - Vespertine (its like soo cute and well made and I totally loveee)

7DaySale : 

  • Hannah Knit Cardigan & Top Cream - Momochuu (such a cute set, for me its white 00 but apparently its cream I still took it x))

Goat66 :

  • Hani Top Strawberry - Lovesome (well avocado and strawberry not sure it works together but it was cute and quality)

Wanderlust : 

  • Triana Headpiece - Tentacio (fatpack headpiece perfect for spring fantasy looks)

SaturdaySale :

  • Savage Spirit Collection Skirt White - Rebel Pill (cute skirt that is short but still covering)
  • Bralette #1 - Fox & Paper (I was totally influenced by Naria, that lovee these tops and its true its pretty tho no demo ehh)
  • Darina Boots - Cult (cute longg boots with chonky heels that I like éé)
  • Crop Knit Turtleneck Cloud - Friday (friday do such nice texture its simple yet prettyyy)
  • Kris Ruffle Dress White - Aleutia (this dress is so pretty love how its cute and the lace detail in the back)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Dambi Top & Skirt White - Bauhaus (this set is so cute and well made, I love the gold patterns)
  • Eiliana Boots - Cult (chonky combat boots yess ! my titania had enough I always wear them lol)
  • Noa Sneakers White - Fake Society (I searched for nice simple sneakers like that since very long and finally one on weekend sale)
  • Eshala Top & Pants White - Pox (Im so sad the fluffy boots arent in white but then I was like I'm not really in a winter mood anymore so fur boots eeeh so in the end I only take the outfit)
  • Oli Teddy Hat White - Paré (cuteee bear hat, love it even tho so white would need to be more light)
  • Elm Antique Shop White - Elm (well I dont need a shop but hell yes this one is cute and quality so I took it maybe it will be a cute decor at Kucinta's parcel)
  • Blair Boots White - Caboodle (looong boots with chonky heels almost look like darina boots but longger)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Chrystal Chained White - Nanao (I wanted armlets like that sincee long it remind me the one my sims wore so I'm very happy of it)
  • Unovia Halo Gold - Core & Gore (cuteee halo, perfect for fantasy pics)
  • Pastel Dreamer Unicorn Plush - Sakura (I love this gacha since very long so I had to take one item of it and ofc it would be the plushie)

Still a lot shopping this week ! xD Thanks to Ais I could get the new kitten of semotion thats is really cute. Also I did shop & hop in hurry today because I wasnt aware it was the last day ! :o I even missed the spoiled giftcard but hopefully Cindy gave me hers so I could get the lil bear I wanted. And I could get all the free gifts I wanted as well. I rushed the stores ! lol But its the last time I do it like that ! xD Too stressful ! 

So next week, Teal and yellow color pics to do ! Also my two pics for flickr that I will take at chez connie, the coffee shop on the roof of Paris. Doing slowly the transition to spring content. So rainy outdoor pic and cosy indoor pic planned ! Starting today I will also actively tidy on my inventory and working on Kucinta's parcel for decoration. I will also help her with the gacha shop at MoonLair. So ton of good stuffs will happen ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts