Rose outfit and Cuties ! Shopping and Throughs 05/02/23

Hihi there ! Shorter article this week, I got to wakeup early tomorrow and my belly hurt for the whole day (I ate too much xD). I was very glad to do the flf video with Naria otherwise I worked normally at the shop and did my lil pics. :3 Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Heart Pasties Bored Pack - Aloe (could be useful for the top that show a lil too much to my taste lol)
  • Mei Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Bonbon (cute hairstyle, I get y2k vibes, I'm not a bangs fan so im gonna wear it with some Kuni's strands)
  • Beloved Pouf Xoxo 2020 - Cubic Cherry (cuteee chair with the lil wings)
  • Amoria Hairstyle Flux Pack - Doe (the hair is not that wow quality but I love the heart shaped braid such a cute idea)
  • Karissa Velvet Couch Adult Vibe - North Oak (it was in white weeee)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Hosta Set - Ariskea (useful for some nature decorating thinking about Kucinta's parcel)
  • Laundry Room Cabinets & Clutter Island, Containers, Bottles - Dust Bunny (damn the whole set so cheap I took the most important pieces to me x))
  • Beau The Bee - Friday (I mean plushie + squishmallow vibes ofc I was about to take it lol)
  • Valentine's Flower Crown (Light Pink) - Tarte (cutee for the future springy feed of my flickr ^^/)
  • Expresso Pod Machine All Colors - Merak (such a cute coffee machine and it can be whitee)
  • Morena Skirt Pack 2 - Ojayo (cute ruffles skirt, never enough skirt !)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Cat Catsplay Moon Uncommon & Kero Rare - Kotte (such cute kitties with childhood manga references !!)
  • Dance Leni 33 & 41 - Move! (cute dances, I like a lot the leni style of dance at move!)
  • Eun Kyung Dress White & Bluetooth Gold - Bauhaus (the rose outfit !!! and in white omg omg love the moon pattern and all that stones/glitters ** and with the stage mic ;^;)
  • On The Go Pack 2 - Movement (lovee holdables of movement, so well made)
  • Lolipop Dress 7 - Eleven (kinda disappointed with this dress it break under the arms and its kinda dark of the back so if you do a pic from your back with it, its eh x'))
  • Amari Dress White - Roslyn (such a cute dress with a mid lenght, dont have much like this)
  • Irelia Off Shoulder White - Plush Studios (cute soft looking top, love its a lil cardigan but the booba are fully covered) 
  • School Day Picnic Sandwich Set - Momochu (strawberry sandwich !! love them !)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Steam Fantasy White - Yaya (well im not legacy or reborn but I'm stubborn and the dress work kinda on my maitreya except the shoulders so I'm gonna do some photoshop magic but couldnt pass above a fantasy white dress, you really dont know me well if you expected it lol)
  • Lulu Romper White - Midoa (I dont have much romper and through this one work good with my moon belt >>)
  • Koalas Fatpack - Velvetbutter (love this store ! very glad they joined sokawaiisunday :3)
  • Be Mine Teddy Plushie Peach - Kiu (such a cute teddy couldnt not buying it !)

My love gonna start back working most likely so its gonna be less late sleeping for me. Otherwise It's valentine pics mission for this next week, gonna do a couple pic with my love then surely a kpop pic inspired with the outfit I just made. ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts