Spring is Coming and Cute Oufits ! Shopping and Throughs 26/02/23

Hihi there ! Hope your week have been good mine was pretty busy ! I got the pretty white bunny of semotion thanks to Ais ! I finally take some photo at chez connie sim, the owner was very nice and I could do my pic peacefully ! I also catch up my late in the 52 weeks of color challenge. ^^/ We played a lot fortnite with my love to unlock a special free skin. I started my lil greenhouse at Kucinta's parcel, I have pumpkins !! I hope, I'll be able to add more differents plants in the futures. >> 

I again did the fiftylindenfriday video with Naria this week ! :3 Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • 7th Birthday Sundress Fatpack - Blueberry (cute spring dress)
  • Wall Desk Burl Wood - Consignement (well furnished desk perfect for my moon lair's home)
  • Spring Serenade Heart Watering Can Gold & Plant Water Spritzer - Half Deer (in time for my greenhouse ^^/)
  • Fish & Chips - What Next (cutee dispenser, take it bc my mom lovee fish & chips)

CraftyWeekend : 

  • Y2k Flip Phone Kawaii - G (didnt had a flip phone now yess éé)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Cool Beach Umbrella Printed - Pitaya (perfect for Kucinta parcel's beach!)
  • Acrylic Kitty Kalimba - Moon (such a cute item !! Love the sound)
  • Angie Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (this hair is so cutee with the butterfly clips)
  • Juni Skirt Ivory - Mellowcute (cute spingy/summery skirt)
  • Glow Imp Parts - Stoic (cute demon set, perfect for my future halloween's looks)
  • Miya Beret White - Vibing (cute beret only problem is you cant resize it to your taste so it looks weird)
  • Pumpkin Dream Iced Coffee - Cosmic Dust (pretty drink, I love holdables)
  • Sand Dunes & Driftwook Set 1.1 - Fundati (perfect for Kucinta's parcel decoration)

HappyWeekend : 

  • To Be Warm Cup Of Tea Lavender & Bag White - Movement (love holdables of movement this bag is so fluffy and the heat of the tea make it cozy)
  • Dino Floaty Pack - Hilted (new floatiie, summer getting closer I can make my collection bigger éé)
  • Cool Cooler Bag Lemon - Pitaya (perfect for Kucinta parcel's beach!)
  • Jody Shorts & Top/Sweater White #11- Seniha (cutee set of seniha, love love the short)
  • Cecil Top & Skirt White - Kiru (pretty springy outfit again!! doing my stock for spring pics lol)
  • Shin Top & Skirt White - Bauhaus (loveee this outfit especially the top!!)
  • Chubbybun Set Bunny Plushies & Marshmallows - Sakura (such cute holdables ofc I had to take them)
  • White Temptation Dress & Shoes - Fendudu (very pretty set perfect a future fantasy pic)
  • Mirengas Garter Color 2 - Romazin (pretty garter also for a fantasy outfit in the future)
  • Snail Fam Pearl Snail Pink #6 - Yokai (I love the face of the snail, had to take one)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Plushy Orange - Just Tony (this plush is so cute and chonky xD)
  • Elyse Skirt #1 - Safira (love the shape of this skirt, and it have dots option)
  • Reflection Bouquet - Tentacio (lil bouquet for spring pics)

I bought a waffle con bouquet of pitaya at 65 lindens and I dont remember which sale its from. lol Also at just tony they had some meipon machine so I play one to have a pikachu puppet. xD And I did the whole Fifty event for the free gifts, there were a lot of good stuffs ! Sooo next week, we gonna farm to unlock the full stages of a bag on fortnite, so a lot farming planned ! xD 

There the black color look I have to do, dont really have precise idea yet ! And my two looks for flickr, surely one fantasy with the fendudu set and one more spingy/casual in a city sim ! I'll work on kucinta's parcel and moon lair shop as usual lately. :3

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts