Interesting Week with Cuties ! Shopping and Throughs 26/03/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a nice week, min was good. We finally published the rilakkuma that was waiting for some times now and we even made a light version. I through it would be cute addition ! After my pics taking, I go buy the cute dress of Hime dream they had for Kustom9 ! Stealthic gave a gorgeous hair for free with an upgrade of 50l for the style hud which bring the hair to 50l. Flf item before Flf ! lol 

Cam gift me some cuties for my farm, the lil scarecrow of Mishmish, the coop of Half Deer and some sheeps ! :3 I did the FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria, there were a lot of good stuffs ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday :

  • Kershuffle Sheep Blossom + Marshmallow + Starlight + Apricot + Rare Strawberry - Half Deer (love these cute sheeps, only 1li and after its gonna be fp only so I jump on them lol)
  • Bunny Ear Chair Floral Set - Half Deer (cute chair for 1li its very rare !)
  • Pastel Spa Stars - Celeste (cute stars at 1li too)
  • Voyage Maxi Dress Fatpack - Elikatira (best deal of this week ! fatpack 24 colors for 50l is a gift !)
  • Sherpa Bear Chair Pink Pg - Dust Bunny (cuteeee chair, its so soft looking)
  • Plumbaga Pendant Gold - Pitaya (like this lamp, very pretty)
  • Plant Propagation Station & Summer Wildflower Hinged Vase - Vespertine (vespertine always do the cutest clutter!)
  • Juno Sideboard, Decor & Boho Hanging Lanterns - What Next (the whole decor set a steal and cute lanterns)

Goat66 : 

  • Bunny Cardigan White - Bipolar (cute cardigan I through it was the whole set for 66l but oh well)

Wanderlust :

  • Liam Bathroom Sink - Lagom (lagom stuff at 50l is always a yes in my book !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Zipper Chunky Sneakers Pink & White - Lyrium (cutee shoes, its been long time I want some shoes of Lyrium)
  • Satin Tank Top White - Rebel Gal (cute top, I like the ribbons)
  • Fluttering Hearts Dress Snow - Muse (cute top again wont use it as a dress way to lingerie but as top its ok even tho it dont cover fully fully the nipples)
  • Kimber Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (well its 100l, its still cute but since it was 100l i dont took the style hud)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Claudia Skirt White - Bauhaus (cute skirt of bauhaus yes yes)
  • Canine Bundle - Hazel (this set is also a steal for 60l a whole fp of ears and tail !)
  • Eska Fuzzy Piolin Hat White - ParĂ© (cute hat it will be for my FaShOn moment)
  • Caboodle Corset White & Shirt White & Skirt Light Jean - Pox (same same but eh the complexity is hellaaa high)
  • Lori Satin Tank Top White - Loki (cute top, I like the heart detail)
  • Pompom Headband - Lyrium (love ittt but 4 scripts is a lil too much)
  • Flip Phone Is Back Gold - Movement (I took this color, for the star wars tamagotchi yes yes)
  • Cyndi Falda Skirt White - Safira  (cute skirt, I really like the shape)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Piggy Plush Fatpack - Evie (I through it was single but no the whole fp for 65l way too cool !)
  • Lamb Plush White - Waifu (cutee sheep, looking so soft !)

I try to update my farm decoration regulary with my new buys ! ^^/ I seriously need to work on Kucinta's parcel deco I dont take enough time for it. ;; I need to take two pic too, they might be both nature themed bc I want to take a pic with my lil goat and tulip bad and dress, also easter coming, I need to take my easter bunny pic of the year ! lol So yep yep I know Luane's World have a cute corner with bunnies so its defo there I'm gonna take it ! ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts