Dust Bunny Sale and Arcade Oof ! Shopping and Throughs 16/04/23

Hihi there ! Busy week, starting with a free day for France so I did my pic on the monday instead of tuesday. And lucky me, while I was doing a pic someone gifted me the harp I had on my mp wishlist and I'm too happy with it ! Ais got me the cuteeee new bunny of Semotion, I'm very thankful ! Then Dust Bunny spring sale dropped and I was very hyped, I bought only 50l items and it was so much already. xD Here my shopping list : 

  • Autumn Accent Pillows Fatpack (cuteee pillows and the whole fatpack a steal)
  • Quirky Planters 2 Dino Planter (each store sale I grab one of those planters so I do it again lol)
  • Mac & Cheese Vibes (I love cheese, I love pasta so yes yes)
  • Dust Bunals Order #1 Glad Meal (cheeseburger always at mc donald for me xD)
  • Hanging Propagation Bottles (this decor is way too cutee, I love plant thing on the wall xD)
  • Maple Market Bouquet (such a cute holdable I think its perfect for a cute spring pic)
  • Inflatable Pool Pink Pg (this pool is so cute, only the yellow was at 50l before but not this time woop woop)
  • Spring Potting Table (it would look so cutee in my farm, a lil high in li thoo)
  • Adaline Living Room Records Trunk (when I see records I think about my dad, so I took it x))
  • Luna Bed Adult (the bed of my dream it was way too expensive before but now at 50l a steaal)
  • Shirly Kitchen White (this is the true steal of this sale, a whole equiped kitchen for 50l of that quality >>)
  • Freeform Table (cute and very unique table, love it !)
  • Spring Cleaning Broom Light Brown & Trash Can white (cute accessory, the trash bin for my desk area and the broom for my farm ^^/)
  • Avery Accent Chair White Pg (cute lil chair of their last releases)
  • Wildflower Sneakers Cotton (I never buy these, at 50l it was the time yes yes)

Ton of stuffs already right ? xD So it dont buy anything else, I did enough damage ! lol Lately I'm trying out Imvu too, I'm always down for some dress up avis game. And its quite nice, I like it. You can earn money by watching ads. I like when you can still enjoy a game without spending. And ofc I continues to play Fortnite, we just finished the attack on titan quest. ^^/ 

We put two new gestures in your shop and one already sold two times which is really nice ! woop woop We visited a cute sim centered around a lake on thursday's stream. And now my weekend sales shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Opal Sandal #1 Set - C'est La Vie (cute lil fp of sandals ! perfect for summer)
  • Vigil Hairstyle Misc Edition - Stealthic (really madame hairstyle but for this price I took it, I dont mind it)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Soyi Dress White - Aleutia (cutee princess dress perfect for my fairytale moments lol)
  • Caterpillar - Clover (cutee pets but the complexity daaamn)
  • Wildflower Nectar Shoes - Muse (100l but a whole fatpack of perfect fairy heels so yess) 
  • Kinsly Corset Dress Snow - Friday (I kinda regret buying it, its cute but for 100l its mmmh im not sure lol)
  • Garden Marker Farming Pack (perfect my mystory farm decoration yes yes)
  • Garden Fireflies & Catching Fireflies - Tarte (cuteeee items, one for my farm and the other for a pic I had in my head lol to change) 
  • Kazemi Hairstyle - Yomi (cutee hair perfect for my future mermaid on land pic)
  • Somerset Dress White - Tres Blah (cuteeee dress, I was seriously thinking for a pattern one but I went simple)

RoleplayAddictWeekendSale : 

  • Book Bag Fatpack - Rainn (cuteee bag and a whole fp at 75l is nice, I really like the idea)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mila Cardigan & Bra White - Caboodle (its cute but so gray :/ and ofc impossible to demo the color :D)
  • Critter Clocks Bunny - Krescendo (I love vintage decor, and this one have a lil hud so nice nice)
  • Florence Arencie Set - Dahlia (its such a cute orange themed set I love it, kinda vintage as well)
  • Emma Dress Pattern 3 - Candy Kitten (Piggy kinda convinced me to buy it and tbh the strawberry pattern totally finished to sold it to me lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Flower Face Stickers - Nyaru (very cute accessory and a lil fatpack like itt)
  • Shroom Plush Pink - Waifu (I liked the one of roslyn's arcade gacha but this one is even cutter)
  • Lilbun Smile - Moon Rabbit (this is one of my fav animesh ever glad to see it on sale **)

So Arcade opened yesterday as well and I still want quite a few gachas lol. I already spend few lindens so that and dust bunny sale earlier my lindens goes down and down ! XD I like both Ersch gachas, Roslyn gacha, Loki gacha (even tho its a lil bit too seggsy), Kreamy, Kiu, Wareta bears, Semotion ofc, Una but no white so not for me and Yokai one ! 

Next week I have to continue playing arcade, I have to do more my decoration of my farm. And ofc my 2 pics, surely a springy flowery one and maybe one with my new freshly bought fireflies. I want to take a pic with my flower basket and this new aleutia dress I just bought. I have ideas ! >> 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts