Good stuffs on sale !! Shopping and Throughs 30/04/23

Hihi there ! This week went quite fast ! I could do 2 pics that I'm proud of and updated the Moon Lair gacha shop I didnt do since loooong ! We visited 2 nice sims for the thursday's stream, one based on the France's south and another very modern with shops and a nice beach area ! Pox had big store sale with everything at 60l (well single color ofc), I took 2 colors of the Claire Denim Skirt and 2 prints of the Tana Tank. I'm so sad the Nana Corset wasnt on sale, it had a lovely vintage kitty print ! x))

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Emmie Halter Flf Edition 1 - Elikatira (cute top with lovely detail on the back !)
  • Two Frog On A Log - Peaches (make me think of a figure my mom own in rl x))
  • Elodie & Vicki Pastel Vivid Color Pack - Navy + Cooper (such a cute hair for small price love it !)

Goat66 : 

  • Thania Dress White - Safira (perfect dress for summer, I like there a flower pattern included)

Wanderlust :

  • Dino Butts Pink - Tardfish (cuteeee pets, I love dinosaurs xD)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Paisbee Side Table Set V2 - Peaches (cheap set of decor for only 50l)
  • Beach Bum Vanilla Coffee - Hive (loveee holdable of hive so ofc I took it !)
  • Chubbees Plushie Yellow & Daisy Blush - Dust Bunny (cuteeee items at dust bunny and they are holdable !! How cool !)
  • Vera Knitted Dress Snow - Little Fox (cute dress, a lil annoying you have to alpha yourself but its ok)
  • Artist Supply Cart LE Cream - Apple Fall (very cheap with the group reduction and only 3 li !)
  • Darla Top #18 - Epoch (cute top xDD I love the full of anxiety with the rainbow = my mood)
  • Nat Hoodie Blanc & W4 - Seul (cute hoodie I like it so much I took plain white and the one with pattern)
  • Leg Warmers White - Kitcat (cute leg warms, 2 downs = the price and the scripts)
  • Humming Bird Companion Ruby - Mishmish (weee another mishmish pets in my collection !!)
  • Muse Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (cute buns hairstyle love the fact you can hide the headband)
  • Grunge Cargo Pants Moon - Fashionably Dead (I was searching a low cargo pants since long here it is ! lol)
  • Wisteria Branch Vase Arrangement - Vespertine (such a beautiful decor from a cottage core fantasy **)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Yvonne Earrings - Spectacled Chic (cuteee earrings and they move ! only problem is the scripts again ><)
  • Aquarius Headpiece - Pitaya (such a pretty headpiece love itt **)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Mer-Cat Rainbow - Tardfish (this pets is so cute I want it since it was dropped)
  • Sad Souffle Plush Vanilla - Waifu (love love waifu's plushies so ofc I take it)
  • Hime Plats - Mochi (love the heels with the cute crown detail only problem the complexity)
  • Mini Lockers - Metcha (cute decor item with some sailor moon ref)

So tomorrow is a free day here in France so it means I'm gonna do my pic tomorrow and I dont have much idea. Buut I want to do a pic with my totoro under the rain for sure and I have to do a city pic mood since looong. I was too much in a spring mood lately so I kinda spam the nature type of pic ! And its already may make me kinda dizzy ! The year run so fast ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts