Happy Easter Everyone !! Shopping and Throughs 09/04/23

Hihi there ! Happy easter everyone, Hope your tummies are full of chocolate or if you dont celebrate it you had a lovely weekend ! ^^/ I'm gonna try to be ultra quick because I have to go at Darky's stream in less than an hour. lol So this week was a lot of work for our shop with my love. He made bobo & coco figures I love in rl and it was soo long to do all the pic, all the photoshops and all the marketplace pages ! xD 

We had a nice exploring live on thursday's Darky stream, an hammie's jungle and a beautiful beach sim ! I got half deer bunny ears that were at 75l before they do fatpack only for this older gacha. Still ultra cute looking ! ^^/ I had the pleasure to do Flf's video with Naria like last weeks. :3 Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Katrina Collection Fatpack - Ariskea (such a nice set of bouquets and baskets for only 50l)
  • Stella Dress Flf Edition A - Cheezu (cutee dress, I like the white with some patterns ^^/)
  • Asha Spring Edition Hairstyle - Wasabi (cutee hair especially with lucky hair's strands)
  • Amara Bookshelf Maple - Elm (cutee shelf with 2 sizes, such a nice texture)
  • Cluttered Kitchen Shelves Spring Edition - Granola (I had their other ones but as a mugs lover I had to take this one too ofc xD)
  • Bell Flower Lamp & Spring Bunny Bookends - Moss & Mink (too cute decors, perfect for the spring)

7DaysSale : 

  • Spring Treats Bun Mug Rare - Fetch (this mug was too too adorable and I love the hold pose even tho it make it hard to scale/move it to the right place lol)

Goat66 : 

  • Aing Sweater White - Bipolar (cutee sweater, with modest version apreciate itt ! I would have take the pants if the butterfly pattern was in the blue color and not the black one xD)

99Sale :

  • Moa Coal - Tardfish (I never buy stuffs on this sale, I saw it just because I went for the store's wanderlust sale item, but it was too hard to resist ;; its freaking totoro I love him so muchh !)

Wanderlust : 

  • Swarm Paper Man Clean - Tardfish (chihiro ref yess ! I would love to do a nice pic with it >>)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Petal Hairstyle Blond Pack - Moon (well well its 100l but its defo ultra cute and good quality, + its only 2 month old hair -> rare to get such a new hair on sale !)
  • Dumb Baby Bunny Plush - The Horror (cuteeee plushie !! I love it)
  • Boozy Rabbit Board - Dust Bunny (how you can say no to a cute dust bunny's dispenser ;; impossible)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Lovely Summer Float Pink - Kiu (cute floatie for my collection éé I love the floating heart in it)
  • Joana Top + Shorts Ivory - Mellowcute (I took the top bc its cute and the short to wear with the milota set of last week and maybe in summer with some bikini top) 
  • Pixie Skirt White - Newphe (cute skirt a lil too low for me but ill make it work >>)
  • Lucille Dress White - Safira (some star pattern with white im like yesss) 
  • Welcome Spring Set - Thor (set of decor for this price is a steal !)
  • Mihrimah White Frame Decor - Madras (I mean its white, its a moon, I had to take it ! lol)
  • Bad Of Candy - Sakura (cute holdablee, the packaging is pink yes yes)
  • Jacket Ella White - Enforcer (disappointing the texture dont look good in the white color and the inside is too dark to be even a light gray ;^;)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Warm Love Headband A + B - Haru (cute headbands, prettier to wear together)
  • Chicken Bag White - Kitcat (its too cute to dont take it, perfect for a spring vibe, I'm thinking about making a farm pic with it lol) 
  • Vivi Shirt White - Minuit (cutee top, looking extra soft and good quality)
  • Kawaii Bunny Handbag - Pr!tty (love this bag, the hold pose is extra lovely !)
  • Y2k Socks White - Yaya (well they are so cute but im so sad I can't change the acc color ;; I dont like them being black :/)

I grab the cutest free group gifts ever today, firstly the cute bunny on vaccum of Rezz room, you have to search in the store. My headache was bad again this year. lol Grani was my savior ! And I grab the cute carrot plush of Stoic thanks to Jolie that show it in the discord server ! ^^/ 

I'm gonna take my pic tomorrow since the stores is closed here in France. So can't do food shopping like I alway do on mondays. x) For sure a bunny pic because I got too many cute stuffs this week for a bunny look. And I would love a japanese themed pic for the second one, maybe with my holdable bento and some cute stuffs. I'll see ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts