Enchanted Place (Look #166)

Hihi there ! Yay finally a fantasy look, I feel like it's been a long time I did ! xD Of course I went to one of my fav fantasy sim : Lost Unicorn. Each time, I realise how every corner could do a good pic I swear ! x)) I did my reborn shape so it's my first pic wearing the reborn body, she seems to have hugee thigh but its the pose. xD 

What I wear :

  • Desert Headpiece - Tentacio (previous weekend sales)
  • Butterfly Dream #5 - Anc (gacha)
  • Rain Hairstyle - Doux (old black friday sale)
  • Dusilla Collar White - Bauhaus (previous weekend sales)
  • Steam Fantasy White - Yaya (previous weekend sales)
  • Wildflower Nectar Shoes Fatpack - Muse (previous weekend sales)
  • Dream Unicorn Rideable Gift #3 - Semotion Libellune (50l at anthem round)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts