New Pets & Plushies ! xD Shopping and Throughs 14/05/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week, mine was quite busy. First all my pics on monday went well. Then we did a lot of Fortnite with my love because there star wars quests at the moment we need to complete. I also couldn't resist to the cuteness of the Mishmish's lady goose at Collarbor88 it was too much !! xDD 

And I'm finally level 8 at Mystory !! ^^/ Going slowly but surely  xD Of course my first buy was the wishing lamp, hope to get awesome stuffs thanks to it. Kucinta and Ais gifted me the cute hedgehog of Semotion, he is holding a strawberry it was made for me ! xD Then I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria, we are true professionals we do it fast now ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Boba On The Go Leather Holder - Hive (I loveee drinks holdables of hive so ofc I took it !)
  • Callie Boots - Equal (chonkyyy boots, very high heels xD)

Wanderlust : 

  • Monster Mage Brown Hat - Tardfish (very cute pets, feel like he have more an autumn mood)

Goat66 : 

  • Mirin Set White - Bipolar (bought it for the fluffy cardigan but cute set)

HomeDecor : 

  • Sake Warmer Tanuki - Mamere (this remind me so much of tom nook from animal crossing that I took it x))

SaturdaySale : 

  • Moonchild Skirt Moon - Fashionably Dead (such a pretty and unique looking skirt !)
  • Blush Addict - Hazel (I love it even more than the lil perfume of last week, such cute accessories)
  • Decadent Treat Dress Snow - Muse (cute dress that is showy but goes perfect with my pixicat skirt and some scandalize sleeves, it made a whole new outfit)
  • Caity Skirt White - Seniha (cute simple skirt at only 50l ^^/)
  • Pampered Morning Set - Lyrium (the whole fatpack of accessories and poses, its a steal !! decor included too)
  • Gotchie Floatie & Trolly Floatie - Merak (as a proud floaties collector I had to get them, especially the tamagotchi one)
  • Garden Party II Cat Plates - Random Matter (thats is expensiveee but I wanted decorated plates for my kitchen ;;/)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Cute Corgie Pillow - Blackbone (blackbone do very cute stuffs so ofc I took this plushie)
  • Ivana Top White - Seniha (again cute simple top, love the shape)
  • Sora's Top Set White - Cynful (interesting top, im seeing using the sleeves in different outfits)
  • Buddy Strawberry Cake & Drink Choco - Momochu (cute food holdable ofc I took it)
  • Scary But Sexy White - Candy Kitten (Love this dress, its like monster high inspired)
  • Tiny Teddy Bear Cherries Candy - Yokai (very cute teddy bear, again a plush so I had to take it)
  • My New Handbag White- Movement (lil bag for fashionista look)
  • Gigi Bunny Plush Ivory - Sakura (again and again plushie had to take it, love the vintage look kinda)
  • Dilia Dress & Top White - Milota (this set is pretty nice with my scandalize skirt, I loved I could put everyhting in white thanks to the hud)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Owl Hearts Pink - Tardfish (these owls have such cute animations !! love them)
  • Jules Socks White - Minuit (nice socks that goes with shoes I already bought)
  • Peachy Plushie Fatpack - Atoxy (a soft looking peach plush holdable its a yes in my book)
  • Stella Animesh Companion - Skellybones (love this animesh I had a classic star of these so I'm glad I can snatch a fatpack now even tho these pets are high complexity !) 
  • Strangle Spirit - Rosier (very cool idea, the ropes are tintable >> im sure I can do a pic with it)

Next week will be pics on tuesday, one bear themed and the other one with the wind well I'll try, first time I do that kind of pic. Family visiting in rl too. Ohterwise for sl not much planned at the moment. x)

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts