Pixicat sale and Weekend goodies ! Shopping and Throughs 07/05/23

Hihi there ! I started the week with pics on monday that went really good I'm proud ! x)) Then I did Pixicat store sale and buy few pieces there : Ronja set, Anya Dress, Mina Top & Niom Top. I also got the cute Hbic skirt of Blueberry with their group store credits gift ! ^^/ Ohterwise it was a calm week, we did a lot Fortnite with my love because there star wars quests. We replay a game on Roblox as well lately, Bee swarm simulator. It's cute game where you gather honey with different cute species of bees. It's been sometimes I didnt touch it, it make me nostalgic ! xD 

I did Fiftylindenfriday with Naria like usual it was nice ! x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Taped Notebook & Shiba Bread Stick - PewPew! (such cute holdables !!)
  • Lucia Dress Flf A - Cheezu (It's not white but it look extra soft and I like the pastel mood so I still go for it lol)
  • Lollipop Hairstyle Flf Edition - Wasabi (cute hairstyle never had ponytails like that, lower on the head)
  • Kokedama Moss Ivy Ball - Ariskea (cute cheap decor and 1li smaller so perfect)
  • Kae Dress Black & White - Deluge (simple dress but nice looking, I like the cut out :3)
  • Brinley Mirror - Elm (cute shape very unique, love the lil sayings)
  • Incense Clutter Bunny - Vespertine (very cute decor again (and again and again lol) and it have an incense without the books included too)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Iron Chair & Table - Apple Fall (I love this set so ofc I had to buy the white version for my Moon Lair's house outdoor :3)
  • Ceramic Koi Planter Orange - Pitaya (such a cute and silly planter I love it xDD)
  • Rosie Skirt 01 - Ascendant (expensive so I only take the skirt, I like the ribbon detail)
  • Perfume Fatpack - Hazel (such an unique holdable, never had perfume and even less animated love itt)
  • Kaisa Choker White - Pushin' Daisies (expensive again, but I really need new choker because I'm tired to always wear my 3 I own x')) 
  • Daisy Duckie Plush Butter - Dust Bunny (I feel spoiled with all these cute plushies dust bunny drop on weekend sales)

HomeDecor Sale : 

  • Chick Tumbler & Ice Cream Set - Mamere (whole set of decor, dispenser and holdable for this price its very nice)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Marmalade Top White - Eternus (cute lace top very girly) 
  • Avery Bows Top White - Loki (this top is nice, it just need some cm more lol hopefully I found a bra xD)
  • Bunni Rings Gold - Vibing (cute set of rings, I took it for bunny design x))

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Maddie Choker Fatpack - Nightingale (weee new cute choker and different shade of jean to fit my light jean skirts/pants too cool !)
  • Cheeks Heart Dimples Fatpack - Rosier (a lil sad there no white option, but first time I see dimple piercings on sale so cool cool) 
  • Tater Boba Plush Ichigo - Waifu (it's like a chony boba ;;/ so cuteee)
  • Bubble Dream Heat - Emotional Circus (idk why I took it It's just very cute and pretty xDD)
  • Bear Ears Set White - Kitcat (cute set or ears and tail but too much scripts rip rip)

I just won the Binge giveaway weeee ! Maybe I'm gonna buy me a hair or clothes of Hime Dream that I like and look at it since it dropped ! >> But first there the pic time tomorrow because its again free day here in France ! x)) One pic at a coffee shop with bakery plate holdable and one pic at frogmore for a more natural mood pic ! Hopefully next week will be good, I hope for me and for yall ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts