Sales and Shapes Comparaison pic ! Shopping and Throughs 28/05/23

Hihi there ! Special post today, ofc its the usual weekly post but I have finally made the edit of my pics to compare my maitreya shape to my reborn shape ! ^^/ I explain more about it after my usual talking ! lol

I played a lot of Fortnite this week because we are really late with my love to get the 200 levels. ;;/ So we farm ! xD I didn't do much on sl, except my pics for my flickr and the week of color. Magika did a nice store sale of 40% off, I got the morgana hairstyle that I really like. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Nadia Hairstyle Natural Pack - Bonbon (Cute hair for 50l with bangs options)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Capybara Companion - Mishmish (it was 100l, still took it bc its mishmish but rip rip)
  • Nora Tiny Library - Ariskea (cute decor I put on Kucinta's beach)
  • Gamer's Sleepover - Backbone (love we have multiple colors options and seems to have a lot of poses)
  • Cute Planters Polar Bear - Hangry (an holdable plant ?? too coool)
  • Duri Hairstyle - Yomi (cute hairstyle, no style hud but still nice)
  • Butterfly Top White - Pseudo (I'm in loveeee with this top, its like so fairy/fantasy totally my type >>)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Donnut Skirt Denim Light - Candy Kitten (this skirt is too cute, love the clutters in the pocket and bonus point to cover the ass fully xD appreciate it)
  • Attitude Dress White - Cynful (ton of options for this dress not fabulous from the front but the back sold me it xD)
  • Incanto Collar - Mea Tenebra (first buy at that store, the white is ultra gray and a lot of scripts, its not bad but not good either)
  • Spring Mood Plaster Pack - Moon Rabbit (cute idea with a lot of options in the hud but a lot of scripts too and quite complex)
  • Heart Chained Handbag White - Arnaud Haus (this bag is pretty, love there 3 hold positions in it)
  • Half Watermelon Summer Pack - Dae (its actually a whole set with animations and a holdable drink)
  • 1 Wheeler Pure White - Madpea (funny stuff of madpea ofc I took it for the future streams x) its noisy thoo)
  • Onigiri Plushies - Backbone (cute plushies ofc I took it like no through its automatic)
  • Manta Rays Flying Manta Rare #1 - Yokai (took the rare for the color options :3)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Essential Undershirt White - Marshmallow (I needed something like that since ageees, now I just need a short for under skirt ^^/)
  • Sweet Ribbon Top & Bra Maitreya - Moon Amore (this top goes too well with the bom tshirt xD)
  • Hearty Ribbon Phone Fatpack - Rosier (cute phone, idk why I love holdable phones, I start to have a consequent collection >>)
  • Panda Poo Starry Sky - Yokai (cute panda with stars so yes I took it lol)
  • Kawaii Dango - Nyaru (cute holdable dango with all the colors included ^^/)

--Oki now we go to the shape part of this post--

So last week I finally did a reborn shape, my goal was to make a shape close to my maitreya look so its not a big of the change and I can switch up btw the two bodies regulary and smoothly. Now my result ! (dont focus on the stocking I realise they got distorded with reborn and remove them for the side pic)

I'm quite proud actually because to me they look really similar like cousins. Like its still different ofc you can't make a twin but its close enough. xD Only thing that I dont like with my result is the butt ofc, I put it on 0 YEP and with the deformer down and little and YEP. xDDD Tho I was expecting it, its a curvy body ofc I'm not the most thin avi but I'm clearly not in the curvy category. 

So now if there reborn only stuff that I like and cheap I can go for them even tho I would be really picky about them because maitreya is still my first choice body. Its been long time I should have done it, its been months reborn is sleeping in my inventory, maybe it will continue sleeping I dont wore it this week and I'm so used to maitreya but now I have options ! xDD 

-----

So next week, free day this monday so it means flickr pic tomorrow, one by night in a city and one in nature near a rainbow ! I dont have much stuffs planned except farming Fortnite. lmao Maybe tiding my damn inventory if I have the faith ! >>

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts