Ton of cute new Outfits !! Shopping and Throughs 21/05/23

Hihi there ! This week was kinda busy, I did  my 2 pics like always. I played a lot Fortnite to get some levels as the season end soon. At the end of the week I worked a lot on my avi. New bodyskin of Amara Beauty, very happy about it. I got the unique demon claws at 1l of Aii and kinda loving it not gonna lie ! xD And I finally worked on a reborn shape, yes yes, me that hate changement did all that. xD I make it as close as my maitreya shape as I want to wear both on a regular basis and not definitive switch up. I'm pretty proud about the shape, need to work on some pics to show the two in comparative. 

I also got very lucky and won one of the Fio's flickr giveaway. I have a new corset wee and a stylish pants ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Flower Lamp Lily Of The Valley Neutral & Tulip Pink - Half Deer (cute decor objects of half deer ofc I took it x))
  • Lush House Plants - What Next (this set is so cheap and low li !!) 

Wanderlust : 

  • Angelina Mailbox - Lagom (very cute and lagom stuff so ofc I took it too lol)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Dreamer Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth & Faga (Love this hair, I dont took the 2nd one bc too much spending lol)
  • Scoop Neck Top White - Tres Blah (quality stuff of tres blah is always welcome)
  • Eva Pleated Skirt Pink - Tres Blah (cf above comment lol)
  • Summer Vending Machine Flamingo - Merak (this is so cuteee I'm going to put it on Kucinta's beach for the fishers)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Happy Summer Drink Fatpack - Momochu (very cute drink, can change a lot of color on it)
  • Shiver Top White - Eternus (lovely romantic top, the shape is cute)
  • Giada Skirt White - Bauhaus (mini skirt of bauhaus ofc I took it xDD)
  • Emma Hairstyle & Hye Hairstyle - Usagi Society (these hairstyles are very cute, appreciate to have an unrigged version of the beanie included, too nicee!!)
  • Exclu V3 Jana Pants & Exclu V9 Jana Top - Gaset (such a cute set, I enjoy it way too much lol)
  • Anette Heels White & Flora Nail Waffle - Michan (well moon on the heels so yep yep and naria make me want these nails lmao)
  • Luisa Top #11 - Ascendant (cute romantic top with huge sleeves so ofc I took it)
  • Ximena Dress #1 - Safira (Simple dress with some cherry pattern)
  • Breakfast Corner Light Full Pack - Merak (Love the ingredient decor and the whole pack for 60l its cheap)
  • Desert Headpiece - Tentacio (cute headpiece for my fantasy pic)
  • Crown Pack - Moon Rabbit (again headpiece for my fantasy pic xDD, it means I need to do some asap lol)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Destiny Dress White - Safira (tie dye dress, thinked it was cute for summer)
  • Body Oil Essential - Boopy (cute detail added to the skin, I love the effect)
  • Sunmi Set White - Bipolar (looove the cardigan, I took it mostly bc of it xDD)
  • Chris Dress White - !4aem (cute dress with butterflies but the texture is bugged for maitreya size, already contacted the creator, hopefully it gets fixed soon) 
  • Fleur Dress White - Rosiez (cute dress in a lolita mood)
  • Selva Tattoo - Effervescence (my first tattoo, very discreet and feminine xD its what I was looking for)
  • Heart Little Float Pg & Shell Pg - Ly (addition to my floaties collection, the poses are really nice on these)
  • Lunar Cube Shelves Fatpack - Mochi (this is so cuteeeee, its the ikea cube shelf with sailor moon's cat case)

LazySundaySale : 

  • Maia Top White - Vague (didnt know this brand, I love the unique shape of the top) 

So next week is farming fortnite, comparative pic btw my maitreya and reborn shape and ofc the 2 pics of the week, surely a fantasy one and city street style one. I do a lot of efforts on my flickr pics lately I hope its noticable x)), I'm very proud of the work I did. Each step by each step like we say. x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts