Busy Week and New Outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 25/06/23

Hihi there ! This week was ultra busy with Shop & hop ! I only did the first 8 sims thanks to naria videos and hopefully will do the rest this week. I already noted all the stores I have to go to ! ^^/ Feel like this round there were more fatpacks which is really cool, especially fatpacks of shoes ! Otherwise there nothing much, still doing fortnite, and I bought the cocopaw of Mishmish at Kustom9. :3

I did fiftylindenfriday video with Naria this week, it was nice as always ! ^^/ And now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Isla Corset White - Bonnie (finally a white color for sale tho im still sad they dont do maitreya :/) 
  • Noise Hairstyle Naturals - Bonbon (so hard to make it fits your head ;; I'll retry in the future)
  • Alice Dress & Cardigan Flf Set A - Flora (very cute set ^^/ tho I dont know why the bow is separated xDD) 
  • Richi Tank White - Dirt (I was intrigued so I bought it, the quality is nice but grayish sadly)
  • Anchor's Away Beach Chair Nautical - Peaches (cuteee chairs with low li !)

Wanderlust : 

  • Laverna Diadem - QE Design (cutee fantasy headpiece, and a whole fp for 50l is very nice)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Summer Dress White - Aleutia (cutee dress with lovely cut outs, perfect for the beach)
  • Sunny Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (cute hairstyle I'm unsure about the hat tho x))
  • Sam Breathing Poses - Lyrium (I decided to maybe go on and do a firestorm ao for my reborn, bc the hands are wonky without standing ao)
  • Undone Overalls Light & Lazy Sunday Top White - Fashionably Dead (very cute set perfect for like nature pic)
  • Amalia Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (again since its 100l for only the color I dont took the style hud, its not ultra necessary) 
  • Flora Dress - QE Design (little fatpack of a cute fairy dress, I like the flower patterns)
  • Chips & Dips Plushies - Rue (these plushies are cuteee, needed them for my collection éé)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Bonnie Breathing Poses - Lyrium (again for my ao project)
  • Agosto Jacket White - Catarsis (cute top, the skirt was a lil too short so I dont took it)
  • Yammy Hairband II - Spectacled Chic (cute hairband perfect for my girly outfits)
  • Beautiful Disaster White - Candy Kitten (cool cute y2k top, make me think of Clueless)
  • Ponpyo Starlight Tears - Momochu (very cute tears, I'll do a close up pic with it)
  • Froging Rainy Season Lotus Leaf - Fendudu (cuteee umbrella, maybe a themed frog pic someday xD)
  • Little Seahorse Baby & Sad Candy - Yokai (I bough the sad one thinking it was holdable but nope so I took the baby one :'))
  • Narwhal Pool Floatie - Backbone (cute float decor, so ofc I took it)

LazySundaySale : 

  • Crystal Crown Golds - E.Marie (cute crown but 6 scripts oo thats a lottt)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Spine Om 2 Tattoo - Horl (took it bc there a white version, it goes perfectly with my set of tattoos I'm already wearing)
  • Magic Pink - Liyue (its Card Captor Sakura (the manga) themed accessory so ofc I took it ^^/)

A lot of buys this week, rip my lindens ! Hopefully I'll do all shop & hop related stuffs this coming week, fingers crossed ! I'm gonna do a mermaid inspired pic and one with my pretty shifuku cardigan btw lavender at black atoll ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts