Cuties for this Week ! Shopping and Throughs 11/06/23

Hihi there ! Hope you had a great week ! One of my friend Suki opened her sim, It's really pretty and well made I recommend everyone to visit it ! It's called the "Black Atoll". I took my first pic there, and many pics in the future !! I love it ! I advanced good on my Arcade's wishlist this week, I just have one left to get ! ^^/ And I had the pleasure to do the FiftyLindenFriday's video with Naria this week ! :3 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Reckless Hairstyle Full Pack - Stealthic (Very cute hairstyle for summer)

SaturdaySale : 

  • My Colorful Teddy Light Pink - Hive (it was very hard to choose but this one had the cutest description and one of my fav color, liked a lot honey as well :'))
  • Josephine Crop Top White - Maru (nice top with cute saying I pair it with my bom safety top)
  • Fate Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (loooove the star and moon accessory)
  • Mavilla Platforms Fatpack - Phedora (quite expensive but I guess its ok for a fatpack)
  • Junko Boots White - Oracle (I misunderstood the ad and now I have white boots with black plateform, no need to tell you im pissed ;;/)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Laurie Collar Princess White - Michan (another choker for my chokers collection yay)
  • Deep Night Sweater & Dress White - Candy Kitten (cute gown and cardigan, the dress goes low on the back but everything covered still)
  • Zara's Halo - Azaran (I through it was halo + crown for 60 so I just took the halo, quite high script)
  • Pool Time My Cute Ball - Movement (cuteee holdable and I love balls so ofc I took it)
  • Fresh Mini Tomato Set Fatpack - Momochu (cute tomato accessory but so high in complexity)
  • Hana Top White & Hana Skirt Light + White - Hime Dream (cutest buy of this week!! a lil high in complexity but okish still)
  • Llama Floatie - Blackbone (another addition to my floaties collection ^^/)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Forest Nails Almond Average Maitreya - Bloom (cute pattern with fruits, flowers and animals)

LazySunday : 

  • Marble Nails Almond Average Maitreya - Bloom (its Bts's mascots themed so ofc I took it ></)

Less stuffs this week but I wont complain because I spent a ton at Arcade ! lol A lot of nails, outfits and hairs, wont complain ! :3 Next week and for the coming month my love gonna work so less Fortnite for me riiip ! The upcoming pics will be farm themed at the south of France and beach themed with duckies at Black Atoll sim ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts