Cute Clothes and Accessories ! Shopping and Throughs 04/06/23

Hihi there ! Hope you had a great week, mine was very productive on fortnite and less on second life ! xD But I'm good now, I unlocked everything, I'm freeee !! I did my pics on monday, pretty happy with the result. And ofc Arcade started on thursday, It's a really good round this time. I got a few of my wants already. x)) My fav gachas are Kreamy of course too cute, Semotion of course again lol, Bamse really cute decors and Yokai with a new floatie collection.

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Bloom Rugs Strawberry/Bee/Sunflower - Vespertine (these rugs are so cuteee, wish I could take them all)
  • Daisy & Sunflower + Pewrero Rocher Set - Pewpew! (cute holdables and nice pack for only 50l)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Dana Top 1 - Eleven (love these lil cardigan/tops)
  • Bubble Wand - Hazel (really cute holdable but it break my head :'))
  • Hwasa Bag White - Mintae (lovely bag, can't wait to do a look with it)
  • Alminas Glasses Gold - Random Matter (these are expensive but super duper cool >>)
  • Layla Dress Fatpack - Yami Yurei (85 for fatpack is still cheap, wished it was a lil longger)
  • Snack Run Bag - Rue (cute for a pic with a boba tea on the other hand x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Met Gala Dress White & Tail Fatpack - Cordewa (really well made with multiple options in the hud)
  • Chelle Purse White - Michan (this bag is so cute and perfect for summer)
  • Jennie Set White - Fake Society (love corset top with mini skirt, my fav combo)
  • Obsessed Top White - Catarsis (love the shape, I'm less fan of the shadows under the boobas)
  • Kristina Skirt Pink Light - Spirit (cute skirt again for summer, beach pic)
  • Cassandra Skirt White - Mehoney (cute skirt but a lil too complex and scripted)
  • Zoya Shoes - Cult (cute short boots, love the heart details)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Tina Socks Fatpack - Analogic (I was looking for distressed stockings, these a lil too grey for me)
  • Dance Studio - Lagom (cute skybox, I still dream of doing a ballet dancer pic)

LazySundaySale : 

  • Neon Crown V2 - E.Marie (cute accessory, it rotate and can be modify) 

I hope I'll be lucky at Arcade this week otherwise not much planned. My two pics will have a fantasy themed one and a pride month at the beach one ! ^^/ Hope I can do something nice, I already have ideas for the outfits and accessories. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts