So much Shopping !! Shopping and Throughs 18/06/23

Hihi there ! I really love my two pics I did for my Flickr this week, I feel like summer is inspiring me ! ^^/ I also was too happy to won the new dreamer hairstyle of Moon Hair, It's very nice and it fits good my ears ! >> Love that detail ! I pair it with the holly bangs of Magika and its perfect to me ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Angel Wings Float - What Next (I had the gacha version of this, I'm glad to have the decor version now ^^/)
  • Flower Tealights Pink Set - Half Deer (cute lights very low li !)
  • Floating Sky Island - Celeste (ideal to replace my skydome for my farm)

7DaySale : 

  • Amy Dress White - Bada (cute simple dress, low rise neckline so I pair it with my pretty cardigan from the same store)

Wanderlust :

  • Faux Vine Shelfs - Lagom (cute shelf, a whole set for 50l is a steal !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Angie Fatpack - Born Trendy (never bought in this store, the clothes are nice quality and the white is good)
  • Coffee Run - Hangry (love holdables stuffs x)) here its a whole set for 75 so I was weak xD)
  • Vailant Candy Pack - Truth (cute ponytail, I like the bangs options, very beachy to me x))
  • Colette Top Ivory - Trés Blah (cute corset top, tres blah never disappoint)
  • Lemon Soirée Sorbet Board - Apple Fall (I took just one decor bc these lemons looked too good !)
  • Magda Sandals - KC (nice fatpack of cute summery shoes, Naria made me buy it lol)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mei Outfit White - Hime Dream (cute set, I like you can put everythingg in white >>)
  • Lucy Jeans White - Candy Kitten (cute low rise jean, I like the belt and accessory touch)
  • Idonea Top Milk - Milota (interesting top idk what to wear with yet)
  • Julianne Bouquet - Tentacio (cuteee bouquet, I love coton flower its so soft looking)
  • Niamh Dress Greyscale - Sakura (lovely light dress, it goes perfectly with my shifuku cardian >> maybe a pic soon with both)
  • Sub Sandwich - Hangry (cute looking sandwich, for me its too cute accessory !!)
  • Mermaid Festival Pearl Shell Float #1 - Yokai (another addition to my floats collection ofc)

HomeDecorSale : 

  • Geo Dome Pack - Noveny (I saw them a lot in exploration, its pretty cool I love itt)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Toast Chair - Lagom (cute set of lagom ofc I took it, there an option for children if some have around here)
  • Tally Gloves White - !4EM (its cool, but grayish and rip its seperated I prefer them to be linked so it dont take 2 spots on the outfit)
  • Gaeul Ears - Nyaru (looking extra fluffy again I would have prefer for them to be linked than in two attachements)
  • Caroll Socks White - Yaya (leg warmers + cinnamoroll ofc I took it, it was an obligation !!)
  • Saydee High Heels White - Zhu (first buy in this brand and I like it, appreciate you could select your size in demo instead of having to delete so much, its a very good idea !)
  • Flower Stool - Metcha (cute decor, I through it had poses in it but nope xD)

I still miss one gacha from Arcade. xD Hopefully I got it this week, I asked for help because I loose hope ! lmao Ais gifted my the cute fluffy puppy of Semotion Libellune and its adorable looking, I love it a lott ! Next week is poetic themed pic and floatie themed pic ! It's time to drop out all my collection ! xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts